Read further to learn more about Penji, we will detail its features, pros and cons with our rating, and a conclusion about why you should use it.
Click on “open” if you want to see exactly what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Penji review: Learn everything in 30 seconds
What is Penji?
Penji is an unlimited graphic design platform that offers design solutions to its users at a fixed monthly rate. It serves as a great alternative to finding a freelancer for your graphic design work. Penji eliminates the need for finding, interviewing, hiring, and managing a dedicated graphic designer.
Their unlimited graphic design services come at a flat rate of as low as $399 per month. They have a 15-day, money-back guarantee and no contract binding. This review covers what separates Penji from the competition, along with its pros and cons.
“The better way to outsource your graphic design work.”Penji
Watch our Penji review video
|Features||Brand kit / Graphic design editing / Stock images / Team access|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]|
|Company address||Penji INC. 1 Market Street Camden, New Jersey 08102|
Our Penji rating
Penji has affordable plans with no hidden fees. You don’t need to worry about projects exceeding your budget, everything is covered with a fixed monthly fee.
- No hidden fees
- Only 2% of the top designers are hired
- 15-day money-back guarantee
- The customer support of Penji is exquisite
- Excellent turnaround of usually within 24-48 hours
- Your designs are available on their dashboard via sharable links
- Penji runs a special charity where they serve non-profit organizations for only $1/month
- Penji is worth subscribing to if you have an average of 10 designs per months
- Communication with designers is done via email or via the Penji dashboard
Penji pricing: How much does Penji cost?
Currently, Penji offers three different plans to its users, from $399 to $899 per month, which can be opted for on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Users can get a 15% discount if they choose a yearly plan. Let us discuss each plan in detail. All plans are backed by a 15-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $399 to $899 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription / Quarterly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 15 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans|
Penji pricing plans
This plan is better suited to individuals and small businesses. For a flat rate of $399 per month, you get unlimited design projects, and you may request services for unlimited brands that you work with. This plan also comes with a daily turnaround and the ability to sign in with two users. This plan can also be selected yearly for a discounted price of $339 per month or quarterly at $359.
The Team plan is better suited for marketers and growing teams. Users enjoy unlimited design projects and unlimited brands as in the Pro Plan, along with having access to website, app, and illustration design services. Daily turnaround plus the ability to sign in with up to 5 users with having your very own account manager is also provided in the Team plan. All this for $499 per month, $449 if you pay quarterly, and $424 per month if chosen yearly.
This Agency plan is targeted towards content creators or agencies in need of advanced graphic design services. This plan is perfect if higher volume and output is desired. Covering all the basics as the other two plans, the Agency plan gives you a dedicated account manager, offers to double the output, meaning, multiple designers handle your requests at once. You also get prioritized customer support and the option to sign in with up to 10 users. The plan comes at $899 per month or a discounted price of $764 per month if subscribed yearly and $809 if quarterly.
What can you do with Penji?
Penji offers a ton of graphic design solutions, and their designers will work on just about anything. Here are a few:
- Custom Illustrations
- Digital Ads
- Landing Pages
- Packaging and Labels
- Print Ads
- Print Material
- Promotional Material
- Social Media Content
- Web Design
If what you need isn’t on this list, they can custom create them for you. Their team has professional graphic designers that specialize in almost all forms of graphic design. With Penji, you won’t have to hire a designer for each design category you need. All you have to do is submit your design request, and it will be assigned to the designer most suited for the job.
Who is Penji Targeted at?
Penji is for just about anyone (individual or business) looking to stand out from their competition. In today’s growing digital and multimedia world, having key visual design elements help separate you from the crowd. So, if you are a blogger, a social media marketer, an agency, or even a business in need of constant graphic design work, then Penji is right for you.
Since Penji covers every category within the graphic design space, there isn’t an end to the industries they cover. Because of their strict screening process of hiring only the top 2% of designers, big brands like Lyft, Tide, Reebok, and AWeber trust Penji.
Why should you use Penji?
Penji is a platform that provides a user with as many design concepts and revisions they need for a fixed monthly fee. In simple words, the user is not charged per hour or project. They are charged a flat rate regardless of how many requests per month they submit. These services can range from a variety of categories related to graphic design.
According to its website, Penji has the top 2% of designers working for you. Which, as a user, should give you peace of mind, as they have the best designers working on your project. As soon as you get onboard and submit a request, Penji matches your request to the best-suited designer for the job.
Their turnaround is between 24-48 hours, and you can keep on asking for revisions until you are satisfied. Your files are stored online, and you don’t have to wait for someone to email you the files and source files. Once you are satisfied with the design, you can just download them with a couple of clicks right from the Penji dashboard. All this while having complete ownership of the designs— the user is free to use them whichever way they want. There are no hidden costs or charges apart from the monthly fee (more on that below).
The only downside side is that your designer will work on one project at a time unless you opt for the Agency plan (but in all fairness, other competitors do the same as well).
Pros of using Penji
- Penji has affordable plans with no hidden fees. You don’t need to worry about projects exceeding your budget, everything is covered with a fixed monthly fee.
- They have a rigorous hiring process, only 2% of the top applicants are hired. As a user, you know you have the best designers in the business.
- They offer a 15-day money-back guarantee and with no commitments, you may cancel anytime.
- The customer support of Penji is exquisite. They are nice and precise with their attention to detail.
- Requests are handled responsively; they have an excellent turnaround of usually within 24-48 hours.
- Your designs are available on their dashboard via sharable links. You can easily share those links with friends or clients for feedback.
- Penji runs a special charity where they serve non-profit organizations for only $1 per month.
Cons of using Penji
- Penji is worth subscribing to if you have an average of 10 hours or more of design work per month. Otherwise, you may not get the full value.
- Communication with designers is done via email or the Penji dashboard. There is no way of communicating with the designers directly via video or call. You have the option to talk to the project manager directly but he will be the one to pass on your requirements to the designer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Penji?
Penji is a platform that offers unlimited graphic designs to its clients. But what does that mean exactly?
Is Penji the best solution for Unlimited Graphic Design?
We can’t answer to this question without knowing your needs. However, you can read our review about the best Unlimited Graphic Design Services or contact us directly.