Katana Manufacturing ERP provides a real-time view of all of your company’s moving components, including sales, inventory, and more. Combining a visual interface with a clever real-time master planner, Katana makes inventory and production management straightforward, while integrating with all of your favorite services.
- Provides seamless connection with top accounting software
- Simple SaaS technology to utilize
- It seamlessly interacts with Shopify
- It is simple to import data from other platforms
- A thorough dashboard that gathers all the data in one location
- It integrates well with WooCommerce
- No mobile app
- There is a lack of API for additional integration
There has already been a lot of success for startups, small enterprises, and manufacturing who want to expand. Manufacturing companies may keep an eye on all crucial company activities, inventory management, and procedures on a single centralized platform thanks to real-time master planning tools.
By fusing basic elements, manufacturers produce things that are more than the sum of their parts with simple stock management. In order to manage the manufacturing processes, businesses need production planning with the use of professional software like Katana MRP.
Read further to learn more about Katana MRP, in our review we will detail its features, pros and cons with our rating, and a conclusion about why you should use it.
Click on “open” if you want to see exactly what we will talk about in the rest of this article.
What is Katana MRP?
Katana MRP is made to be both powerful and user-friendly, meeting the usability requirements of inventory control in the digital age for manufacturers. It is a cloud-based small company solution that improves the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
With this, a manufacturing business can obtain total insight into internal and external operations. To oversee and facilitate inventory transfers, establish reorder points and give sales orders top priority. Users of Katana can feel secure knowing that their choices and actions are supported by timely, accurate information, which has a beneficial effect on their business and to cons to affect the process.
An MRP system is a crucial piece of software for many firms. One of these choices that organizations have is the Katana MRP. Katana is software that is made to encourage development and aid business users on their path to success. Businesses can manage their production in real-time and remain on top of every step of the order-fulfillment process with the use of MRP solutions like Katana software. It is primarily a platform created to meet the demands of merchants that want to expand their enterprises.
It works relentlessly to make Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) production simple. The fact that it makes it simpler for me to reach out to my customers in a creative way seems motivating. Katana’s smooth integration with a variety of available e-commerce tools is a significant asset. The way things are now, Katana’s interface appears to be extremely responsive. Its spreadsheets are quite simple to use and understand. It contains a sell screen that enables the user to understand all sales orders easier.
Katana MRP specifications
|Features||Get A Real-Time View Of Your Manufacturing Operation / Software That Energizes Your Manufacturing Company / When You Need It, Help Is Available / You Can Optimize And Manage Your Inventory|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]|
|Company address||Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
Katana MRP pricing: How much does Katana MRP cost?
Users can test the Katana MRP solution free trial to determine if it is the best Katana manufacturing ERP for them. The pricing fee is then adapted to your company. The number of users, inventory locations, and the services you require all affect the monthly charge. Over time, Katana’s price has fluctuated with the support of quickbooks.
There are currently only 3 main pricing alternatives, compared to the once-wide range of pricing possibilities. The Essential plan, which costs $99 a month, is the first and most affordable option (monthly). The Advanced plan, which costs $299 a month or $799 annually, is the alternate choice (monthly).
|Pricing range||From $99 to $799 per month (billed annually)|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans|
Katana MRP pricing plans
Essential ($99 – per month charged yearly)
- Access to integrations using the Katana API
- Add more users for $29 USD/month per user
- 1 user with full access accounts for users with unrestricted use of all features and data related to manufacturing
- Three warehouses
- Have access to native integrations: Track inventory, produce products, and complete customer orders in up to 3 different locations
- Up to 500 dispatched sales order lines each month for small manufacturers seeking a simple, scalable solution to manage their business
- Every single row included in a sales order is regarded as a separate sales order line
Advanced ($299 USD – monthly fee charged yearly)
- 3 storage facilities
- Accessible integrations that make use of the Katana API
- Each month, up to 500 dispatched sales order lines are made available to small businesses looking for an easy-to-use, scalable management tool
- 1 user with full access account give users full access to all manufacturing-related features and data
- The ability to integrate natively: Track inventories, make goods, and finish customer orders in up to 3 different places
- A sales order is considered to have one line for each row that is present
- More users can be added for $29 USD per month.
Professional ($799 USD – per month charged yearly)
- Up to 25,000 sales order lines that are dispatched each month
- Maintain inventory, produce goods, and complete customer orders from an infinite number of locations
- Every single row included in a sales order is regarded as a separate sales order line.
- 1 user with full access accounts for users with unrestricted use of all manufacturing functions and data.
- Three shop floor employees and endless warehouses
- For $19 USD per user every month, add shop floor operators
- For large-scale manufacturers who require a reliable solution with extra direction and assistance
- Individual manufacturing workers or workstations without Katana but with access to the Katana Shop Floor App
- You can add users for $79 USD per month
- Add more users who can access the data and features in full or in a customized way
Katana MRP features: What can you do with it?
Software That Energizes Your Manufacturing Company
You may track the availability of materials with this Katana feature, change the priority for specific manufacturing jobs, and always know the current situation. You can use manufacturing ERP that moves as quickly as your sales and inventory to get the data you require when you need it.
Even though planning isn’t often the most enjoyable aspect of running a business, without it, you’ll never get to the enjoyable part. You are allowed to use features created to provide complete insight and control to increase productivity and coordinate your staff.
Get A Real-Time View Of Your Manufacturing Operation
You can get complete insights into the processes with tools that keep your staff and goods moving. Making the items is only one aspect of what your company does, but Katana is prepared to assist you with both that and the fulfillment phase of the process. To ensure that clients receive their orders in a timely manner, you can use this application to optimize and prioritize your workload.
It can be challenging to create a production line that runs like a machine, but Katana makes it simple. This function ensures that goods are produced effectively by providing a clear list of duties for each worker and each section of the production line.
You Can Optimize And Manage Your Inventory
The main reason behind the success is having a thorough understanding of your inventory while having Xero integration, including both completed goods and raw resources, and being able to easily modify that inventory. This straightforward Katana functionality makes it easy.
The choice to perform automated inventory operations makes life even simpler because more supplies will arrive before you even notice you’re running low on manufacturing orders. To prevent stock-outs, keep track of supplies and product inventories. Users can gain complete control over their raw materials and final goods inventory.
To avoid stockouts, automate inventory transactions and set reorder points. Also, you can track batch stock levels that are currently on hand, committed, and anticipated. It allows you to manage materials and product variations in one location. You can keep track of your inventory in various warehouses. All you have to do is use barcodes when receiving and counting stock.
When You Need It, Help Is Available
The customer support and onboarding teams of Katana MRP are renowned for their excitement and quick response times, and getting started on your own is as simple as it is with the business. Fulfillment is made simpler by e-commerce platforms’ seamless connectivity having usable customer service. It enables you to keep purchasing in sync while pushing sales orders to account for billing. These linkages streamline and simplify the process from raw materials and production to order, then to fulfillment.
Get advice from a seasoned implementation, manufacturing, or accounting specialist by speaking with one of the support team members for ease of use. You can get great value for this software if you try contacting them through email.
Katana MRP review: Why you should use it ?
This discussion shares a valuable Katana MRP review in which all the features and detailed pricing plans for this inventory management software are listed.
This excellent product with less load times gives a complete edge and control to the users to manage manufacturing processes and boost productivity.
Such a finished product is always an optimal choice to handle manufacturing operations by following a straight flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Katana ERP use cloud services?
The cloud-based manufacturing ERP system from Katana is made to integrate with the other programs you use with simplicity. For any business with weak inventory management system, this is the ultimate solution having a list of integrations.
What is an ERP MRP system?
Both MRP and ERP systems are pieces of software that assist you in managing your business through wise forecasting and your selected business priorities; however, MRP has a manufacturing-specific focus, whilst ERP covers both business and supply chain management.