The main difference between WriterZen and Semrush is that WriterZen offer 30 days money back guarantee and Semrush offer it for 07 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best SEO Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
WriterZen vs Semrush at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of WriterZen vs Semrush. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- User-friendly dashboard interface
- Its simple to access all the features
- The research feature is more useful
- The Topic Explorer tools offer excellent topic ideas and suggestions
- Amazing content creator tool
- Low-pricing and affordable
- Equipped with a plagiarism checker
- The content creator feature needs more improvement
- It doesn’t offer keyword and content comparisons
- It doesn’t allow adding links
- Biggest Keywords and Backlinks database
- More than 7 million users
- Free trial and free plan
- All in one SEO tool (all the features you need in one place)
- Limits can be reached quickly
|Features||Content creation / Expand content / SEO writing assistant||Audit website / Backlink checker / Chrome extension / Competitive research / Keyword research / Lead generation / Rank tracking / SEO writing assistant|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||English||Chinese / Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish / Turkish / Vietnamese|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||104 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409015||Semrush Inc. 800 Boylston Street Suite 2475 Boston, MA 02199|
Compare the price between WriterZen vs Semrush
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $39 to $99 per month||From $120 to $450 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 7 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 7 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
WriterZen Pricing details
WriterZen comes with three packages, each of which has a different price. The Advanced plan is available for $99 per month, the Standard plan for $59 per month, and the Basic plan for $39 per month. If you want to go for yearly subscriptions, you may save at least thirty percent off the following prices. There is also a free trial. The free trial provides only a limited number of features and is valid for only seven days. Further, that trial plan helps you get to know the platform in detail. We think that duration is more than enough for users to choose if they need to buy the paid version or not. The free trial includes the following limitations:
- 5,000 plagiarism checks every day
- 4,000 keyword cluster credits
- 4,000 keyword check Allintitle and KGR calculation
- 20 keyword lookup every day
- 30 topic lookups every day
- 10 content briefs
WriterZen provides a flexible pricing structure where users can buy one-time credits to top-accounts and do not overspend on their budget. The best thing here is that those one-time credits do not expire. How amazing is that? Therefore, you can basically subscribe to a small monthly tier and top up your WriterZen account with the necessary credits: Keyword credit AI credit 20,000 – $19 60 – $19 40,000 – $29 180 – $49 150,000 – $99 600 – $149 The paid subscription comes with a lot of awesome functionalities and features. It’s worth mentioning that you can easily cancel your subscription at any time. The most popular package is the Premium plan, offering a broad spectrum of features and a large amount of data. That could help you create engaging and unique content. The price is reasonable as well.
Semrush Pricing details
Semrush by default offers three subscription models on their platform: the Pro version of $120 per month, the Guru version of $230 per month and the Business version of $450 per month. An even more complete business version is also available, but must be made on the estimate. For this purpose, a dedicated form on the Semrush website is available. As you can imagine, the Pro version offers fewer functions than the Guru version and business version. However, according to the applications, it is not necessarily justified to go for the most expensive model. If independent users are largely satisfied with the Pro version, agencies and SMEs should go to the Guru version. The business version concerns only large groups with a strong presence on the web. Below we will quickly detail what the big differences are in terms of limits for each plan.
Different pricing limits for the Domain & Keyword Analytics feature
Let’s quickly talk about the differences between the 3 plans. What you can quickly see is that there are differences in the “Domain & Keyword Analytics” section:
- The pro plan offers 10 000 results per report, 3 000 reports per day and 250 keyword metrics updates per month.
- The guru plan offers 30 000 results per report with 5 000 reports per day and 1 000 keyword metrics updates per month. Plus, you will get access to historical data that will allow you to travel back in time and understand how you or your competitors’ websites were performing since 2012.
- The Business plan offers 50 000 results per report with 10 000 reports per day and 5 000 keyword metrics updates per month. You will obviously get access to historical data too and will get access to the Semrush PLA data for optimizing your Google shopping campaigns.
Different pricing limits for the Projects feature
If you go around the middle of the pricing feature comparison image, you will see that there are differences in the “Projects” section:
- The Pro plan offers 5 projects maximum (5 websites to track), 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 1 target per project, 100 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 500 SEO idea units, 50 social profiles for monitoring, 10 social profiles for posting.
- The Guru plan offers 15 projects maximum (15 websites to track), 1 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 10 targets per project, 300 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 800 SEO idea units, 100 social profiles for monitoring, 30 social profiles for posting.
- The Business plan offers 40 projects maximum (40 websites to track), 5 000 keywords IN TOTAL to track, unlimited targets per project, 1 000 000 pages to crawl per month, 100 000 pages to crawl per projects, 2 000 SEO idea units, 300 social profiles for monitoring, 50 social profiles for posting.
Different pricing limits for the Content Marketing Platform feature
If you are interested in improving your content for the search engines, then we would recommend you to get the content marketing platform feature. Unfortunately, it’s not available for the cheapest plan and for the other plans, there are some limitations:
- The Guru plan offers 800 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 5 countries to track, 50 posts to track, 1 calendar and 5 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).
- The Business plan offers 2 000 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 10 countries to track, 50 posts to track, unlimited calendars and 10 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).