The main difference between WPfomify and Provely is that WPfomify is quite expensive compared to Provely.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Proof Software Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
WPfomify vs Provely at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of WPfomify vs Provely. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Easy to use
- Many Integrations
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Expensive for 1 website
- No Free trial
- Easy to use
- Compatible with any type of websites
- Unlimited numbers of visitors
- No Free trial
- Limitations on basic plans
|Features||Social Proof Marketing / Wordpress Plugin||Social Proof Marketing|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||N/A||[email protected]|
|Company address||Not found on their website||PayKickstart, LLC, PO Box 555 Wake Forest, NC 27588|
Compare the price between WPfomify vs Provely
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $99 to $299 per year and $399 for lifetime||From $17 to $37 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 14 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
WPfomify Pricing details
WPFomify 1 site license costs you $99 per year and you will get 30% discount on renewal also.
WPfomify is an affordable tool anyone can get. You can choose from the three sets of prices it offers. First is the one site license available at $99/year, unlimited site licenses available at $299/year or the lifetime license you can get for $399. If you plan on using WPFomify on many websites and for more than a year and want to save some bucks, we highly recommend you avail of the lifetime license. The following are the benefits you can get from the lifetime license:
- Lifetime updates
- Lifetime support
- Unlimited access to all add-ons
- Easy and quick access to all websites
WPfomify offers a 30 percent discount on renewals if you opt for a yearly subscription. Another good thing about this tool is that it can be used on the sites of your clients. Beyond that, WPfomify also offers a 14 days money-back guarantee. If you think that the tool won’t work for you, or you are not happy with the features it offers, you can get your money back within two weeks.
Provely Pricing details
Provely basic plan $17 per month for one site. If you want to use it for unlimited site you should use the ultimate plan for unlimited sites.
One of the few drawbacks we found while reviewing Provely is that it does not offer a free trial. Conversely, it provides a refund if you do not satisfy your needs. It is better to purchase a yearly billing plan than a month to month basis.
The following are the pricing plans of Provely:
- Basic — The basic plan costs 97 USD when billed annually and 17 USD when billed monthly. This plan is recommended for small and startup businesses. If you prefer the annual billing, you can save around 47.55 percent of the overall cost.
- Pro — The pro pricing plan is available in two payment options: monthly and annually. Monthly billing will cost you 27 USD, while the total yearly cost is 147 USD. If you prefer the latter, it will save you 45.37 percent of the total cost.
- Ultimate — The ultimate pricing plan is also available in two different billing options. You need to pay 37 USD for the monthly payment, and your annual payment will cost you 187 USD. If you prefer the latter option, you will save around 44.37 percent of the overall cost.