The main difference between Wisecut and Invideo.io is that Invideo.io offers live chat support but Wisecut does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Video Editing Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Wisecut vs Invideo.io at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Invideo.io vs Wisecut. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Saves editing time
- Auto-translated subtitles
- AI-driven editing
- Enhances productivity
- May lack advanced features
- Occasional technical glitches
- Limited to simpler tasks
- Some user interface quirks
- Online Video Editor
- Auto save
- Export on social media with one click
- Brand Presets
- Multiple Premade templates
- Article to video generator
- Voice Over Generator
- Advertising videos
- Really easy to use
- Monthly plans are expensive
|AI Video Editor / AI-Powered Automation / Add Music to Videos / Built-in Video Editor / Transcribe audio into text / Transcription / Video Editing Tool
|Brand kit / Templates library / Text to video / Video editing / Voice over generator
|Best suited for
|Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses
|Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses
|Brasil / English
|Visit official website
|Visit official website
|502, Jay Antariksh, Makwana Rd, Marol, Andheri East, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059 (Marol Naka Metro Station) Area Andheri East
Compare the price between Wisecut vs Invideo.io
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|From $15 to $57 per month
|From $30 to $60 per month
|Annual subscription / Free / Monthly subscription
|Annual subscription / Monthly subscription
|Money back guarantee
|Pricing page link
Wisecut Pricing details
- Free Plan: This plan includes basic features with some limitations, such as a maximum video resolution of 720p, a total of 30 minutes of video per month, a maximum file size of 2GB, and a watermark on the exported videos.
- Paid Plan: Starting at $10 per month, this plan offers more advanced features. It includes higher video quality with a maximum resolution of 1080p, more video minutes per month, a larger maximum file size, and no watermark on the final product.
- Additional Options: There are mentions of other pricing tiers and features such as subtitle auto-translation, facial recognition auto punch-in, studio voice, and background noise-canceling, which may be available at different price points or as add-ons.
These plans are designed to cater to both casual users who need basic video editing capabilities and professional content creators who require more robust features and higher video quality for their projects.
Invideo.io Pricing details
Invideo.io “Business” plan costs you $30 per month. You can save up to 50% of your money by subscribing the yearly plan.
Invideo’s price may seem high at first glance. However the annual offer offers a 50% discount, it is also possible to find a 50% discount promotional code, so finally, it can be very economical! The only differences between the Business plan and the unlimited plan are the number of monthly video exports and the number of premium photos and videos used. It is rare to have to export more than 60 videos per month, the Business plan will be enough for everyone in most cases. We strongly recommend that you try it for free and if you wish to subscribe to their offer, take their annual offer to save 50%.