The main difference between WClovers and Dokan is that Dokan offer a free plan but WClovers does not offer any free plan.
However, you can also directly find the Best Marketplace wordpress plugin, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
WClovers vs Dokan at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of WClovers vs Dokan. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- The commission programs are flexible, and you can set global percentages or particular rates for various vendors
- Withdrawal, refund, and reverse withdrawal systems
- Vendors get flexible shipment management tracking
- Mobile app with personalization opportunities for vendors to remotely keep their stores with their smartphones
- You get a dedicated front-end manager with all functionalities onboard for your vendors
- It is not ideal with most WooCommerce compatible themes
- Customer response is slow
- Too much features, it's messy and difficult to manage or setup
- The dashboard of Dokan is highly user-friendly for both the admin and the vendor.
- The Multi vendor extended options of Dokan allows you to create a vendor website.
- Dokan has a free version available.
- It has a powerful shipping system.
- It can be a little bit more expensive if you require licenses for several sites.
|Features||Marketplace / Wordpress Plugin||Multivendor Plugin / Wordpress Plugin|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||N/A||[email protected]|
|Company address||Office Number - 702, Stesalit Towers, E-2-3, GP Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India||160 Robinson Road #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Centre, SINGAPORE 068914|
Compare the price between WClovers vs Dokan
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $224 per year||From $149 to $999 per year|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
WClovers Pricing details
The freemium plugin provides different helpful options in its free version compared to most of the plugins available in the market. If you want to get the more advanced features from the plugin, you can try getting the premium version for $224 ($190 with discount) for two sites per year.
Keep in mind that WCFM offers you the option to buy individual extension pages for premium features. It is like picking from an a-la-carte menu. Currently, you will find six options accessible:
- WCFM Product Hub starts from $11 per year for two sites
- WCFM Analytics starts from $11 per year for two sites
- WCFM Delivery starts from $29 per year for two sites
- WCFM Affiliate starts from $29 per year for two sites
- WCFM Groups and Staff starts from $39 per for two sites
- WCFM Ultimate starts from $49 per year for two sites
You can also receive all the add-ons for $224 per year for sites.
The WCFM Ultimate
You can find more functionality and features available in the WCFM Ultimate plan. It serves various purposes and is not limited to a specific module or task. It also comes with features like the following:
- Feature list – Added features include the option to make custom badges for vendors, a bulk stock manager, an admin or vendor message board for chats, and a support ticket module for all active vendors
- Integration’s list – Your marketplace could have better potential through connections with over 40 well-known plugins. Elementor, Geo My WordPress, and other WooCommerce add-ons are supported
- Product types – Supported product types include event auction, lottery, tickets, listings, vouchers, accommodation, appointments, rental subscriptions, bookings, and more.
Dokan Pricing details
Dokan starter plan costs you $149 per year. You can save money up to 35% if you buy the lifetime deal.
For users wanting to discover the Dokan plugin, there is a free version in the WordPress store. Dokan’s free formula may be enough for you and isn’t exactly limited. However, it won’t have all of the features essential to the rapid development and growth of your marketplace. You also won’t have the benefits of Dokan customer service.
Simply put, you will have providers with very basic features and that’s it.
Dokan’s pricing model starts with long-term planning. It is designed to evolve with you as your marketplace grows. Even new vendor store owners on a budget can access the Dokan plan for free and still benefit from the service.
Dokan has highly customized subscription packs and they offer five different pricing plans, from the free tier to the business tier. Market operators need different roles at different stages of store growth. Plus, you have the option to pay annually or take advantage of their lifetime offer, which takes about 3 years.
- Commission Types
- Frontend Products Vendor Management
- Powerful Reports
- Social Login
- 1 Premium Module
- 1 Site License
- Ticket Based Support
The Professional plan costs $249/year or $933 lifetime and offers all the features as the first version while including some additional features:
- WC Product Add-on Integration
- Vendor Review
- Store Support
- Vendor Verification
- PayPal, Stripe, and Moip
- 9 Premium Modules
- 3 Site License
The Business Package costs $ 499/year or $1746 lifetime and offers all the features as the Professional Plan while including some additional features:
- Product Plan
- WC Reservation Integration
- Staff Manager
- 17 Premium Modules
- 5 Sites License
And the most expensive package, the Enterprise plan costs $999/year or $3246 lifetime and offers all the features as the Business plan while including some additional features:
- 1-hour theme compatibility
- 1-hour basic setup
- Live chat support
- 17 premium modules
- 10 site license
If you are planning a long-term plan and think your Marketplace will be online for more than 3 years, you may want to consider paying for a lifetime offer. You get the exact same features as their annual plans, but you get their subscription for life.
What are the differences between the free and paid Dokan plug-in?
Dokan is available as a free version (Lite) but I do advise that you upgrade to the professional version. Unlike the free version, with very limited functionality, the Pro version gives you everything you need to create a powerful and reliable marketplace, especially thanks to the PayPal and Stripe gateways. The free version of Dokan includes:
- Unlimited Vendors
- Frontend Vendor Dashboard
- Order Management
- Vendor withdraw system
- Store Widgets
Dokan really shows its full potential in market management, starting with the ‘Professional’ version. In fact, this package offers features that are quickly becoming indispensable, such as:
- Subscription management (Subscriptions) allows you to bill your sales reps a fixed monthly amount so they can sell on your marketplace.
- The choice of commission type: do you keep a percentage or a fixed amount for every sale?
- Stripe Connect integration: Stripe Connect manages multiple vending vehicles that automatically distribute money to each provider and reduce commissions fairly. This module is essential for a marketplace.
- 9 premium modules: With these, you can expand the functionality of your store.
Dokan has more features than some multi-vendor marketplace plugins. Perhaps the most important feature, is the integration with one of the world’s most popular e-commerce platforms (WooCommerce) and the world’s leading content management system (WordPress).