The main difference between uMobix and Norton Family is that uMobix offers a free plan but Norton Family does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Parental Control Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
uMobix vs Norton Family at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Norton Family vs uMobix. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- It offers comprehensive monitoring features for both digital parenting and employee supervision
- It has a user-friendly interface and provides real-time updates for seamless tracking
- It ensures data security and privacy with advanced encryption protocols
- It may have limited compatibility with certain operating systems and devices
- The subscription costs might be relatively higher compared to some alternatives
- It may require consent and adherence to legal regulations for monitoring in some regions
- User-Friendly Interface
- Free trial available for 30 days
- Web and mobile app filtering
- Schooling tools
- YouTube Monitoring
- Geofencing Feature
- Screen time limits feature
- The Norton Family app for iOS is not available in 20-plus countries
- Location supervision is not available for 20-plus countries
|Access to Control the Target Device / Advanced Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents / Calls / GPS Location / Keylogger / Messages / Messengers & Social / Monitor 30+ Popular Apps and Social Media Platforms / Photos & Videos / Streaming / View Deleted Info
|Activity Reports / Favorite Locations / Instant Lock / School Time / Search Supervision / Time Supervision / Web Supervision
|Best suited for
|Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses
|Visit official website
|Visit official website
|60 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Suite 1000, Tempe, Arizona 85281, US
Compare the price between uMobix vs Norton Family
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|From $12 to $49 per month
|$49 per year
|Yes, 30 days
|Money back guarantee
|Pricing page link
uMobix Pricing details
Umobix offers flexible and competitive pricing plans to fulfill diverse user needs. The platform provides three main subscription options: 1 Month, 3 Months, and 12 Months plans.
1 Month Plan is ideal for those seeking short-term monitoring requirements or those looking to test the platform’s capabilities. This plan offers a cost-effective solution for gaining access to Umobix’s comprehensive monitoring features for a month.
Then there is the 3 Months Plan. It is Positioned as a balanced option and it offers you an extended monitoring period at a more reasonable rate compared to the 1 Month plan.
It is suitable for all those who require continuous monitoring without committing to a full-year plan. The last plan is the 12 Months Plan. It presents the most cost-efficient and long-term solution.
It fulfills all your needs of seeking continuous monitoring for extended periods. This plan provides substantial savings per month compared to the shorter-duration plans.
So, Umobix’s pricing plans offer competitive value for its extensive monitoring features which align with industry standards. You can choose the plan that best suits your requirements and budget. As they are all versatile options for both digital parenting and employee monitoring needs.
1 Month Plan ($49.99/ Month)
- Call logs, Contact list, and Text messages monitoring
- Applications usage time record
- Spy apps detector
- Storage data for 30 days
- WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Tinder, monitoring.
- Photo and Video Monitoring
- Browser history tracking
- Mailbox scanner
- Saves deleted messages
- Renamed contacts
- Delete unwanted apps
- Restrict apps
- Block website
3 Months Plan ($29.99/ Month)
It includes all the features of 1 Month Plan, plus:
- GPS location tracker
- Online Status
- List of installed apps
- Zoom, Viber, Telegram, Wechat, Snapchat, Tik tok, YouTube tracking
- Video and Audio stream monitoring
- Block Device
- Disable messages
- Restrict calls
- Storage data time is increased to 90 days
12 Months Plan ($12.49/Month)
It includes all the features from 3 months plan, plus:
- Storage data time is increased to 120 days
- All features offered by the platform can be used for 1 whole year.
Norton Family Pricing details
Norton Family pricing plan offers $49.99 per year. Norton Family offers plans for android devices, iPhones, and PC. Moreover, Norton Family, also known as parental control, is included in the other subscription plans of Norton Antivirus. The plans that include Norton Family are Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton 360 Premium.
Norton Family $49.99/year:
- Web activity Supervision
- Time Supervision
- Search Supervision
- Parental App
- Video Supervision
- Monthly/weekly reports
- Parent Web Portal
- Instant lock
- Email alert