The main difference between TrustAds and Adscook is that TrustAds offers 07 days free trial but Adscook doesn’t.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Media Management Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
TrustAds vs Adscook at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of TrustAds vs Adscook. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- 24/7 tracking and monitoring
- You can personalize rules with criteria that really work, such as GTR, ROI, and ROAS
- Doesn’t support mobile platforms at this point
- Some find the pricing plan expensive
- Poor customer service
- Quickly launch advertisements that really convert
- You can launch more than 500 ad types in just one click of the mouse
- Auto A/B tests the audiences as well as creatives by any variable
- Superior audiences, which boost in due course
- Bulk edit audiences as well as creatives
- Auto ad campaign optimization utilizing artificial intelligence pre-set rules
- You can save 40 percent of ad spending wasted on ads that are not lucrative or profitable
- Lucrative and proactive scaling
- Efficient and evergreen ad workflow
- Access to company-level outcomes in automation
- Get precise information on the ads through Wicked Reports and Google Analytics integrations
- Google advertisements not in action
- There is no sharing link feature available for reports
- No team member add feature
|Features||Advertisement integrated / Social Proof Marketing||Analytics|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||25 Draper St a, Greenville, SC 29611, USA||520 S GRAND AVE STE 320 LOS ANGELES, CA 90071-3024|
Compare the price between TrustAds vs Adscook
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $97.97 to $1,997.97 per month||From $79 to $259 for lifetime|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription||Lifetime payment|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
TrustAds Pricing details
TrustAds provides free and premium memberships, with paid programs beginning at $97.97 per month. TrustAds does not provide free plans, but does offer a trial period during which you may evaluate the service before purchasing a premium membership. TrustAds requires a credit card for the trial period. The following table summarizes the various price options offered by TrustAds.
Adscook Pricing details
Adscook costs from $79 to $259 for lifetime thanks to Appsumo. Over if you register directly on the Adscook website, you would have to pay monthly.
Adscook offers a lifetime deal that takes account of the following:
- Lifetime access to this tool
- Entire future Plan updates
- Ad campaign creation
- Auto campaign tracking as well as management
- Access to pre-set artificial automation
- Auto A/B variants
- Save field preset
- Copy and paste whole fields from a single asset to another
- Multi-account and actionable reporting
This tool also has a sixty-day money-back warranty for each plan they offer. So, it only means that if you’re not contented with the service they offer, you have the chance to ask for a refund. The company will bring back your money without question asked.