The main difference between Siteground and Kinsta is that Siteground offers you 99.99% uptime but Kinsta does not offer you that.
However, you can also directly find the Best Wordpres Hosting Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Siteground vs Kinsta at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Siteground vs Kinsta. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime
- Real time monitoring
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Higher Renewal Rates
- Lack of Free Domain Name
- Limited Cheap Hosting Plans
- Limited to Linux-Based Servers
- Storage Limitations
- Easy to use
- Managed VPS hosting
- Wonderful live chat support
- Google Cloud servers (powerful)
- Malware removal guarantee
- Paid add-ons
- Not unlimited websites
- Not unlimited visitors
- Doesn't support non WordPress websites
|Features||Backup / Shared server / WordPress optimized||Wordpress Hosting|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Spanish||Chinese / Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Portuguese|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||3rd Floor, 11-12 St James' Square, London||8605 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 92581, West Hollywood, California, 90069, United States|
Compare the price between Siteground vs Kinsta
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From 3.99€ to 10.79€/month||From $30 to $1500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Siteground Pricing details
Siteground WordPress hosting costs from 3.99€ to 10.79€/month. It differs only depending on the number of websites, storage and monthly visits. So for 1 website, it will cost you only 3.99€/month.
Individuals and business owners who wish for a wide range of hosting solutions can rely on Siteground. The service provider offers different hosting solutions, from shared to WP hosting. Here is an overview of Siteground hosting plans and prices:
- StartUp Shared Hosting: $3.99 per month
- StartUp WordPress Hosting: $3.99 per month
- Business Plus Cloud Hosting: $300.00 per month
- Super Power Cloud: $400.00 per month
- GrowBig Shared Hosting: $6.99 per month
- GrowBig WordPress Hosting: $6.99 per month
- Entry Cloud Hosting: $100.00 per month
- GoGeek Shared Hosting: $10.69 per month
- GoGeek WordPress Hosting: $10.69 per month
- Business Cloud Hosting: $200.00 per month
Kinsta Pricing details
Kinsta Starter plan costs you $30 per month. You can save up to 10% of your money if you subscribe the yearly plan. Be very careful! If you want to host multiple WordPress sites, Kinsta can become expensive quickly! However, if you only want to host a few sites and want to get quality hosting Kinsta will more than do the trick.
There are several things in their price table that are difficult to understand. For example, the starter plan does not allow you to host a WordPress multisite, so be careful. Secondly, this plan does not allow you to host 2 WordPress sites. Besides, if you already have more than 1000 visitors on your site per day or your site has more than 10GB of storage, you will have to take the Pro plan twice as expensive. Also, if you want to host an Ecommerce or marketplace site, Kinsta does not recommend you to take their starter or pro plan but to directly take their Business plan at 100$/month. This can be very expensive for the launch of your ecommerce site.
All of the plans come with the following:
- Free Kinsta CDN, free Let’s Encrypt SSL, staging environments, automatic daily backups and the option to create manual backup points anytime.
- Full page caching at the server-level to deliver content almost instantaneously to visitors. They also pair that with the Kinsta MU plugin, developed in-house, to provide even more granular control over caching.
- PHP 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4.
- Free hack fixes. If a client’s WordPress website is hacked they’ll fix it with immediate priority.
- Server-level rules and optimizations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites to ensure a smoother checkout experience for customers.
- A custom-designed dashboard with lots of data that helps you improve further your site.
- MyKinsta analytics reports for data analysis and performance insights.
- Multi-user access with fine-grained permissions. Add any number of users to your team. Give them access to all your sites, just billing or add them as developers or administrators to a subset of your sites.
- SSH access, Git, and WP-CLI.
- All of the plans include one or more free premium migrations, completed by their expert support team. The number of migrations included depends on the plan you choose.
- They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no long-term contracts.
RESTful search and analytics engine capable of solving a growing number of use cases. $100 / month / site
Open source, in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. $100 / month / site
Nginx reverse proxy
Support to load WordPress from a subdirectory while a separate website (WordPress or otherwise) loads at the root domain. $50 / month / site
Automatically back up your WordPress site once per week or per month to either Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage. $2 / month / site + $1 / GB bandwidth
For increased security and to recover even more stages of your website. Hourly backups are stored for 24 hours. Every 6 hours Every hour $50 / month / site $100 / month / site
Disk space add-on
For large sites with a lot of files or images, increase your plan’s disk space with our monthly add-on. +20 GB $20 / month / company
If you reach your plan’s visits limit, we’ll keep your sites running but charge you a fee after a specific number of additional visits. $1 / 1,000 visits
Disk space overage
If you reach your disk space limit, we’ll keep your sites running but charge you a fee after each additional GB. $2 / GB
If you reach your CDN limit, we’ll keep your sites running but we’ll charge you a fee after each additional GB. $0.10 / GB