The main difference between Simplified and Rytr is that Simplified has money back guarantee feature but Rytr does not have this option.
However, you can also directly find the Best AI Content Generator, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Simplified vs Rytr at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Simplified vs Rytr. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Quick and efficient chat support
- Sharp and crisp generated images
- Has a chrome extension
- Doesn't have an SVG export
- Translations to other languages are inefficient
- Interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use
- Chrome extension
- 18+ tone and 30+ languages
- GPT-3 + fine tuned model
- Free trial
- Team management system
- SEO features
- Image generation Coming soon
- Some limitations caused by the API
|Features||AI Content Writer / Chrome extension / Content creation / Customization / Dashboard / Easy to use / Facebook Advertisement / Graphic design editing / Online editor / Stock images / Team Management / Templates library / Vector stock / Video Animation / Video Stock / Video editing||Chrome extension / Different languages supported / Different tones supported / Expand content / GPT-3 / Rewrite content / Shorten content / Use cases|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Not found on their website||HELP Inc., #4049, 340 S Lemon Ave., Walnut, 91789, USA|
|Year founded||2020||April 2021|
Compare the price between Simplified vs Rytr
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $15 to $125 per month||From $9/month to $29/month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Simplified Pricing details
Simplified costs $0 to $125 for the monthly plan and (with 40% off) $0 to $75 for the yearly plan. More with their most popular Business plan, you can’t then withstand your imagination!
There is no free trial. However, you can use Simplified for free if you are satisfied with the limitation it offers.
There are exactly five plans which you can go for. Each plan has its perks, and the more expensive the plan goes, the less limited it becomes.
Sections’ respected offers can make the primary comparison between the plans.
- Free plan: costs $0 and provides three background remover credits per month –credit used to remove a background of a single picture– (Design), 5k+ video templates (Video), 1k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 3 channels (Publishing).
- Starter plan: costs $9 and provides 25 background remover credits per month (Design), 1-minute export length (Video), writing in 25+ languages (Writing), and a native AI assistant (Publishing).
- Smaller Team plan: costs $18 and provides 100 background remover credits per month (Design), 15 minutes export length (Video), 25k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 8 channels (Publishing).
- Business plan: costs $30 and provides 500 background remover credits per month (Design), premium audio library (Video), 50k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 15 channels (Publishing).
- Growth plan: costs $75 and provides 2k background remover credits per month (Design), 30 minutes export length (Video), 250k words per month (Writing), and manages up to 30 channels (Publishing).
Furthermore, the tools, templates, and perks are divided into four sections:
- Graphics Design: includes fonts, background remover credits, templates, designs, millions of stock-free images, a creative AI assistant, magic resize posts, and brand kits.
- Video Editor and Animation: includes rendering quality (depends on the plan), video templates, audio library, animation presets, automated text to speech, no watermark, brand presets, intro and outro video presets, brand kits, subtitles, auto subtitles, download subtitles, and presets.
- AI Content Writing: includes the number of words per month (depends on the plan), 50+ AI templates, 25+ languages, AI short form writer, Grammarly support, formats like PDF and DOCX, free flow mode, plagiarism checker, custom templates, and millions of stock-free photos and videos.
- Social Media Publishing: includes the number of channels to be managed (depends on the plan), native AI assistant, event calendar, chrome plugin, publishing tools, custom video thumbnails, AI hashtag generator, and bulk imports.
Rytr Pricing details
Rytr costs from $9/month or $90/year to $29/month or $290/year to generate unlimited characters or content. With their premium plan you have no limits!
There is no free trial but you can use it for free if you generate less than 5,000 characters per month.
Rytr is a completely free application. However, there is a credits system in place that limits the number of characters you may produce on a daily basis. As a result, the Premium plan kicks in, allowing you to create an infinite number of characters while also gives you instant access to 20+ use cases and tones.
You’ll also receive a personal account manager, premium email and chat support, and access to the rytr VIP community. Rytr’s premium plan is $29 per month, and the annual plan, which costs $290, allows you to get months free (yearly subscription).