The main difference between Simplified and Anyword is that Simplified offer 60 days money back guarantee but Anyword does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best AI Content Generator, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Simplified vs Anyword at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Simplified vs Anyword. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Quick and efficient chat support
- Sharp and crisp generated images
- Has a chrome extension
- Doesn't have an SVG export
- Translations to other languages are inefficient
- 7 days free trial
- Advanced AI-language platform
- Predictive performance score
- CTA optimization
- Automatically improve your landing page
- Generate blog post and SMS
- 25 languages supported
- Expensive for unlimited words generation
- Predictive score and analytics only in premium plan
|Features||AI Content Writer / Chrome extension / Content creation / Customization / Dashboard / Easy to use / Facebook Advertisement / Graphic design editing / Online editor / Stock images / Team Management / Templates library / Vector stock / Video Animation / Video Stock / Video editing||Blog post creation / CTA optimization / Content creation / Different languages supported / GPT-3 / Performance score / Use cases|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]mplified.co||[email protected]|
|Company address||Not found on their website||Derech Menachem Begin 144, Tel Aviv, Israel|
Compare the price between Simplified vs Anyword
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $15 to $125 per month||From $79 to $239 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 7 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Simplified Pricing details
Simplified costs $0 to $125 for the monthly plan and (with 40% off) $0 to $75 for the yearly plan. More with their most popular Business plan, you can’t then withstand your imagination!
There is no free trial. However, you can use Simplified for free if you are satisfied with the limitation it offers.
There are exactly five plans which you can go for. Each plan has its perks, and the more expensive the plan goes, the less limited it becomes.
Sections’ respected offers can make the primary comparison between the plans.
- Free plan: costs $0 and provides three background remover credits per month –credit used to remove a background of a single picture– (Design), 5k+ video templates (Video), 1k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 3 channels (Publishing).
- Starter plan: costs $9 and provides 25 background remover credits per month (Design), 1-minute export length (Video), writing in 25+ languages (Writing), and a native AI assistant (Publishing).
- Smaller Team plan: costs $18 and provides 100 background remover credits per month (Design), 15 minutes export length (Video), 25k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 8 channels (Publishing).
- Business plan: costs $30 and provides 500 background remover credits per month (Design), premium audio library (Video), 50k words per month (Writing), and manage up to 15 channels (Publishing).
- Growth plan: costs $75 and provides 2k background remover credits per month (Design), 30 minutes export length (Video), 250k words per month (Writing), and manages up to 30 channels (Publishing).
Furthermore, the tools, templates, and perks are divided into four sections:
- Graphics Design: includes fonts, background remover credits, templates, designs, millions of stock-free images, a creative AI assistant, magic resize posts, and brand kits.
- Video Editor and Animation: includes rendering quality (depends on the plan), video templates, audio library, animation presets, automated text to speech, no watermark, brand presets, intro and outro video presets, brand kits, subtitles, auto subtitles, download subtitles, and presets.
- AI Content Writing: includes the number of words per month (depends on the plan), 50+ AI templates, 25+ languages, AI short form writer, Grammarly support, formats like PDF and DOCX, free flow mode, plagiarism checker, custom templates, and millions of stock-free photos and videos.
- Social Media Publishing: includes the number of channels to be managed (depends on the plan), native AI assistant, event calendar, chrome plugin, publishing tools, custom video thumbnails, AI hashtag generator, and bulk imports.
Anyword Pricing details
Anyword costs from $79 per month to $239 per month and it also have a custom pricing whether you need bigger features for your enterprise. However, you can try for Free during 7 days, it will help you decide if Anyword is worth spending money on their subscription.
Are you considering using Anyword to create attractive email subject lines for your marketing campaign?
Then you will be happy to realize that it provides some exhilarating price plans. Currently, the artificial intelligence-powered tool provides three pricing plans: Starter Plan, Pro Plan, and Premium Enterprise Plan.
You can also take advantage of their free trial version. Remember that the free trial is available for seven days only.
The Starter Plan starts at $19 per month, and the two packages are customizable. You can use the two packages if you like something more exact for your business.
For instance, the Pro Beta Plan is ideal for freelancers and meditators seeking basic ideas for their landing page.
On the other hand, the Premium Enterprise Package is a great package, ideal for corporations wanting to target particular target-specific for their target audience.