The main difference between Serpstat and Semrush is that Serpstat offer a free plan but Semrush does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best SEO Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Serpstat vs Semrush at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Serpstat vs Semrush. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Scheduled, branded, & white-label reports
- Customer & phone support
- Serpstat website SEO checker
- API, integrations, and task lists
- PPC and SEO research
- The free plan does not offer all the features
- Biggest Keywords and Backlinks database
- More than 7 million users
- Free trial and free plan
- All in one SEO tool (all the features you need in one place)
- Limits can be reached quickly
|Features||Backlink Analysis / Content Analysis / Keyword research / Page or Site Audit||Audit website / Backlink checker / Chrome extension / Competitive research / Keyword research / Lead generation / Rank tracking / SEO writing assistant|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||English||Chinese / Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish / Turkish / Vietnamese|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Zhukovs'koho St, 22, Odesa, Ukraine||Semrush Inc. 800 Boylston Street Suite 2475 Boston, MA 02199|
Compare the price between Serpstat vs Semrush
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $69 to $499 per month||From $120 to $450 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 7 days|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 7 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Serpstat Pricing details
Serpstat offers four different pricing plans that users can choose based on their requirements. The first is a light plan which costs $69 per month. Another is a standard plan which costs $149 per month. Advanced Plan, which costs $299 per month. The final is the enterprise plan which costs $499 per month.
Lite Plan ( $69 per month):
- Access to search analytics API
- Access to site audit API
- 4000 searches per day
- 1 API request per second
Standard Plan ( $149 per month):
- 5000 searches per day
- Access to rank-tracking API
- All features in the lite plan
- 10 API requests per second
Advanced Plan ( $299 per month):
- 8000 searches per day
- 150, 000 tools credits
- All features in the advanced & lite plan
- 1000 share access
- Phone support
Enterprise Plan ( $499 per month):
- 30000 tools credits
- All features in the standard & advanced plan
- White label reports
- Development team
- 12000 searches per day
Semrush Pricing details
Semrush by default offers three subscription models on their platform: the Pro version of $120 per month, the Guru version of $230 per month and the Business version of $450 per month. An even more complete business version is also available, but must be made on the estimate. For this purpose, a dedicated form on the Semrush website is available. As you can imagine, the Pro version offers fewer functions than the Guru version and business version. However, according to the applications, it is not necessarily justified to go for the most expensive model. If independent users are largely satisfied with the Pro version, agencies and SMEs should go to the Guru version. The business version concerns only large groups with a strong presence on the web. Below we will quickly detail what the big differences are in terms of limits for each plan.
Different pricing limits for the Domain & Keyword Analytics feature
Let’s quickly talk about the differences between the 3 plans. What you can quickly see is that there are differences in the “Domain & Keyword Analytics” section:
- The pro plan offers 10 000 results per report, 3 000 reports per day and 250 keyword metrics updates per month.
- The guru plan offers 30 000 results per report with 5 000 reports per day and 1 000 keyword metrics updates per month. Plus, you will get access to historical data that will allow you to travel back in time and understand how you or your competitors’ websites were performing since 2012.
- The Business plan offers 50 000 results per report with 10 000 reports per day and 5 000 keyword metrics updates per month. You will obviously get access to historical data too and will get access to the Semrush PLA data for optimizing your Google shopping campaigns.
Different pricing limits for the Projects feature
If you go around the middle of the pricing feature comparison image, you will see that there are differences in the “Projects” section:
- The Pro plan offers 5 projects maximum (5 websites to track), 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 1 target per project, 100 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 500 SEO idea units, 50 social profiles for monitoring, 10 social profiles for posting.
- The Guru plan offers 15 projects maximum (15 websites to track), 1 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 10 targets per project, 300 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 800 SEO idea units, 100 social profiles for monitoring, 30 social profiles for posting.
- The Business plan offers 40 projects maximum (40 websites to track), 5 000 keywords IN TOTAL to track, unlimited targets per project, 1 000 000 pages to crawl per month, 100 000 pages to crawl per projects, 2 000 SEO idea units, 300 social profiles for monitoring, 50 social profiles for posting.
Different pricing limits for the Content Marketing Platform feature
If you are interested in improving your content for the search engines, then we would recommend you to get the content marketing platform feature. Unfortunately, it’s not available for the cheapest plan and for the other plans, there are some limitations:
- The Guru plan offers 800 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 5 countries to track, 50 posts to track, 1 calendar and 5 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).
- The Business plan offers 2 000 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 10 countries to track, 50 posts to track, unlimited calendars and 10 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).