The main difference between Semrush and SEO Powersuite is that Semrush offer 07 days free trial but SEO Powersuite does not have this feature..
However, you can also directly find the Best SEO Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Semrush vs SEO Powersuite at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Semrush vs SEO Powersuite. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Biggest Keywords and Backlinks database
- More than 7 million users
- Free trial and free plan
- All in one SEO tool (all the features you need in one place)
- Limits can be reached quickly
- Unlimited tracking keywords
- Unlimited number of websites
- White-labeled reports
- You can customize everything
- Live chat customer support
- Tasks run on your computer
|Features||Audit website / Backlink checker / Chrome extension / Competitive research / Keyword research / Lead generation / Rank tracking / SEO writing assistant||Audit website / Desktop application / Rank tracking|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website languages||Chinese / Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish / Turkish / Vietnamese||Deutsch / Dutch / English / French / Japanese / Russian / Spanish|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Semrush Inc. 800 Boylston Street Suite 2475 Boston, MA 02199||Louki Akrita, 21-23, BELLAPAIS COURT, Floor 6, Office 41, 1100, Nicosia, Cyprus|
Compare the price between Semrush vs SEO Powersuite
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||Semrush||SEO Powersuite|
|Pricing range||From $120 to $450 per month||From €299 to €699 per year|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 7 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Semrush Pricing details
Semrush by default offers three subscription models on their platform: the Pro version of $120 per month, the Guru version of $230 per month and the Business version of $450 per month. An even more complete business version is also available, but must be made on the estimate. For this purpose, a dedicated form on the Semrush website is available. As you can imagine, the Pro version offers fewer functions than the Guru version and business version. However, according to the applications, it is not necessarily justified to go for the most expensive model. If independent users are largely satisfied with the Pro version, agencies and SMEs should go to the Guru version. The business version concerns only large groups with a strong presence on the web. Below we will quickly detail what the big differences are in terms of limits for each plan.
Different pricing limits for the Domain & Keyword Analytics feature
Let’s quickly talk about the differences between the 3 plans. What you can quickly see is that there are differences in the “Domain & Keyword Analytics” section:
- The pro plan offers 10 000 results per report, 3 000 reports per day and 250 keyword metrics updates per month.
- The guru plan offers 30 000 results per report with 5 000 reports per day and 1 000 keyword metrics updates per month. Plus, you will get access to historical data that will allow you to travel back in time and understand how you or your competitors’ websites were performing since 2012.
- The Business plan offers 50 000 results per report with 10 000 reports per day and 5 000 keyword metrics updates per month. You will obviously get access to historical data too and will get access to the Semrush PLA data for optimizing your Google shopping campaigns.
Different pricing limits for the Projects feature
If you go around the middle of the pricing feature comparison image, you will see that there are differences in the “Projects” section:
- The Pro plan offers 5 projects maximum (5 websites to track), 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 1 target per project, 100 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 500 SEO idea units, 50 social profiles for monitoring, 10 social profiles for posting.
- The Guru plan offers 15 projects maximum (15 websites to track), 1 500 keywords IN TOTAL to track, 10 targets per project, 300 000 pages to crawl per month, 20 000 pages to crawl per projects, 800 SEO idea units, 100 social profiles for monitoring, 30 social profiles for posting.
- The Business plan offers 40 projects maximum (40 websites to track), 5 000 keywords IN TOTAL to track, unlimited targets per project, 1 000 000 pages to crawl per month, 100 000 pages to crawl per projects, 2 000 SEO idea units, 300 social profiles for monitoring, 50 social profiles for posting.
Different pricing limits for the Content Marketing Platform feature
If you are interested in improving your content for the search engines, then we would recommend you to get the content marketing platform feature. Unfortunately, it’s not available for the cheapest plan and for the other plans, there are some limitations:
- The Guru plan offers 800 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 5 countries to track, 50 posts to track, 1 calendar and 5 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).
- The Business plan offers 2 000 SEO content templates, 20 000 pages to audit, 10 countries to track, 50 posts to track, unlimited calendars and 10 plagiarism checks per month (don’t worry you can buy additional checks).
SEO Powersuite Pricing details
SEO Powersuite offers a decent free plan. If you are an individual and you have a small website then you don’t need to buy those professional plan. In the free plan you use almost all feature of SEO Powersuite.
Now you know that SEO Powersuite is a toolbox based on four software packages to provide the best possible search engine rankings. It contains all the essential elements of SEO, such as keywords, page and content data, rankings, backlinks, social media, mobile SEO, reporting and analysis, etc. As a result, more than 500,000 users worldwide use Powersuite SEO services. In order to use all the features, you can choose between three equally advantageous versions to give you the best. First of all, there is a free version of the SEO Powersuite toolbox. With this version, you can advertise your website in the most popular search engines. You also have the right to unlimited access to websites and unlimited access to the number of keywords. You are entitled to 1100 backlinks, 500 URLs to rank pages for SEO analysis, 50 link management pages for each project, 1 competitor tracking ranking, professional SEO reports in the software, and 2 backlink profile comparison sites. However, there are limitations and not all search engines are accessible. Your link exchange partners are also limited or save, print, publish or even send reports. With the professional version, it is possible to advertise an unlimited number of sites on all search engines. You have unlimited access to keywords, backlinks, storage of dedicated SEO audit pages and link management. You get the history of backlinks, rankings. You can save projects, track up to 5 competitor reviews, have a task scheduler, copy data to clipboard, get professional SEO reports and more. All you have to do is purchase a license for $299. The main restrictions are the export of automatic data that is not available. You cannot save, print, publish or send reports. The professional version is more sophisticated and allows you to work with an unlimited number of sites. In addition, you can send reports to your clients in any format. With this version you have access to all the services offered by the SEO Powersuite Toolkit (automatic provision of scheduled reports, comparison of backlink profiles, cloud SEO Powersuite services, data export, white label report for customers, report printing, task scheduler, tracking of competitive rankings, backlinks, keywords, etc.). All you have to do is to purchase a commercial license for $699. There are no restrictions on using the SEO Powersuite software with the enterprise version.