The main difference between Repuso and Provely is that Provely offers 30 days money back guarantee but Repuso does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Proof Software Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Repuso vs Provely at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Repuso vs Provely. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Easy to use
- Can be integrated on any type of website
- Many sources
- 10 days free trial
- Plenty of different widgets
- No Free plan
- Can't remove branding on basic plan
- 2 widgets only for Basic plan
- Paid video review add-on
- Easy to use
- Compatible with any type of websites
- Unlimited numbers of visitors
- No Free trial
- Limitations on basic plans
|Features||Social Proof Marketing||Social Proof Marketing|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||HaBarzel St 34, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel||PayKickstart, LLC, PO Box 555 Wake Forest, NC 27588|
Compare the price between Repuso vs Provely
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $12 to $33 per month||From $17 to $37 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 10 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Repuso Pricing details
Repuso basic plan costs you $12 per month. You can save money up to 33% of all package if you subscribe annually.
If you want to enter the online world to advertise the products and services offered by your website, but you are on a tight budget, then Repuso might be the answer.
Repuso is a budget-friendly social proof tool you can use. It is available in two pricing plans. Beyond that, you can also try it for 10 days for free.
The first pricing plan offered by Repuso is called Basic. This plan is available for $12 per month. It is perfect for a single user, two widgets, two channels, and you can post unlimited testimonials from your real customers.
The second pricing plan is called Professional. It is available for $27 per month and is perfect for several users. It allows you to use unlimited reviews and widgets. Another good thing about this social proof tool is that it can manage several testimonials seamlessly.
The latest plan fit more for an agency because it provides White label and sub accounts. The pricing of the agency plan is $33/month.
Overall, Repuso is a simple and cheap tool that will significantly improve your strategy in increasing your website’s sales and conversion rates.
Provely Pricing details
Provely basic plan $17 per month for one site. If you want to use it for unlimited site you should use the ultimate plan for unlimited sites.
One of the few drawbacks we found while reviewing Provely is that it does not offer a free trial. Conversely, it provides a refund if you do not satisfy your needs.
The following are the pricing plans of Provely:
- Basic — The basic plan costs 97 USD when billed annually and 17 USD when billed monthly. This plan is recommended for small and startup businesses. If you prefer the yearly payment, you can save around 47.55 percent of the overall cost.
- Pro — The pro pricing plan is available in two payment options: monthly and annually. Monthly billing will cost you 27 USD, while the annual billing is 147 USD. If you prefer the latter, it will save you 45.37 percent of the total cost.
- Ultimate — The ultimate pricing plan is also available in two different billing options. You need to pay 37 USD for the monthly payment, and your annual payment will cost you 187 USD. If you prefer the latter option, you will save around 44.37 percent of the overall cost.