The main difference between Reditus and PartnerStack is that Reditus offers a free plan but PartnerStack does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the best Affiliate Network, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Reditus vs PartnerStack at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Reditus vs PartnerStack. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Stripe and API integration
- It has its own marketplace
- Very good UI and UX
- Smooth onboarding
- Free plan
- Only for B2B SaaS companies
- Easy to use
- Intuitive platform
- Great integrations
- Recurring commission
- No mobile app or chrome extension
|Features||Affiliate system / Analytics / Live chat / Marketplace / Team access||Affiliate system|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Reditus B.V, Europalaan 100, 3526KS Utrecht, Netherlands||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Compare the price between Reditus vs PartnerStack
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $149 per month||Custom price|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription||Quote based|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Reditus Pricing details
Reditus costs from $0 to $149 per month. If you have a shortage of budget you can go for the free plan which includes many important and necessary features.
The company believes that each SaaS business must set up a scalable partner program to improve its revenue. That is why they provide a free plan paid packages that will grow with your needs and the revenue you’re making. That way, you get more value than you’re paying them. All their paid plans are also based on an annual subscription and exclusive of VAT. Here are the pricing and the features it offers: For the free plan
- Partner agreement template
- 100 partners
- One user
- SEO-friendly links
- Produce at least $1,000 MRR from affiliates
Starter plan ($39 monthly)
- Custom landing page
- 250 partners
- Five users
- Listing in the marketplace
- Produce at least $5,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the free package
Growth plan ($89 monthly)
- Unlimited number of partners
- Unlimited number of users
- Set up different partner tiers
- Produce at least $15,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the Starter package
Enterprise ($149 monthly)
- Roadmap access
- API access
- A dedicated customer success manager
- Produce over $25,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the Growth package
PartnerStack Pricing details
If you’d like to get launched with their affiliate network, you should be aware that each customer’s price plan is unique. As a result, you’ll need to contact a member of their staff to discuss pricing.
If you’d like to get launched with their affiliate network, you should be aware that each customer’s price plan is unique. As a result, you’ll need to contact a member of their staff to discuss pricing. Nonetheless, they provide three different plans, each with its own set of features:
And each of their pricing options offers the following features:
- Partner payments and compliance – partners are paid on a monthly basis, with automated invoicing to your preferred payment method and self-serve partner withdrawals.
- Link-based attribution allows you to monitor the performance of each partner and campaign by creating unique referral links or allowing partners to build their own.
- Analyze the success of your partners on an individual and group level to improve the efficiency of your program.
- Grow your program to an infinite number of contacts, with automatic onboarding and material for each of them.