The main difference between Process Street and Plutio is that Plutio offers a free trial for 60 days and Process Street offers this for 14 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best Project Management Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Process Street vs Plutio at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Plutio vs Process Street. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- User-friendly interface suitable for non-technical users.
- Centralized task management enhances workflows and collaboration.
- Seamless integration with popular applications.
- Encourages team collaboration and accountability.
- Scalable for businesses of all sizes.
- Lack of comprehensive user guide for platform usage.
- Higher pricing compared to similar platforms.
- Limited support for certain shortcut keys.
- Inability to copy individual tasks, lacking copy-paste feature
- Fair pricing
- Many powerful features
- Wiki / Knowledgebase
- Mobile apps
- Whitelabel paid add-on
|Features||Data-driven Decisions / Efficiency and Productivity / Forms / Improved Workflow / Knowledge Sharing||CRM Marketing / Payment system / Project Management / Task manager|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Company address||San Francisco, CA||London, England, United Kingdom|
Compare the price between Process Street vs Plutio
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||Process Street||Plutio|
|Pricing range||From $100 to $1660 per month||From $19 to $99 per month|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 14 days||Yes|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Process Street Pricing details
Every new user who wants to start using Process Street. The platform offers a 14-day free trial period which includes all features of the Pro plan that it offers.
After completion of the 14-day trial period, you will have to buy any of the provided pricing plans.
Process Street offers three different pricing plans for users. The first and budget-friendly plan is known as the Startup plan, it offers all the basic features like workflows, datasets, and file storage up to some limited capacity.
Then there is a Pro plan, which includes all the features from the Startup plan and increased capacity of workflows, datasets, file storage, etc. along with some new features.
The last plan is known as the Enterprise plan, and it includes all the features of the Pro plan. Along with those features it offers custom workflow, custom datasets, and custom file storage capacity as well.
It also offers some new features like subdomains, Custom integrations, Personalized team training, etc. You can choose any of these plans that suit your needs and budget.
Startup Plan ($100/month)
It offers the following features
- you can have up to 5000 Data Set records
- number of Members is 5
- up to 10 Guests can be added
- File size of Up to 5MB, can add multiple files File storage Unlimited (5MB/file)
- Also includes apps for all platforms like iOS, Android, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- A custom logo for your firm
- Technical support in both Email & chat
Pro Plan ($415/month)
It includes all features from the Startup plan, and:
- Data Record is increased by Up to 12,500
- The number of members can be changed to Custom
- Guests can be added by Custom number
- An unlimited number of files can be added and each file can size up to 100MB
- Integration with other platforms and applications is added
- A Dedicated Success Manager is added
- Technical support is provided on a priority basis
Enterprise Plan ($1,660/month)
It includes all features of the Pro Plan, plus:
- The data record number is changed to custom
- File storage is also Unlimited and file size can be of custom size
- Subdomains are provided
- The workflows are fully-managed
- Many new and custom integrations are added
- Team training is personalized
- The active directory of Microsoft is also integrated
Plutio Pricing details
Plutio solo plan costs you $19 per month. You will get 2 months free if you subscribe the yearly plan.
If you plan to use Plutio for your personal projects, the Solo plan may be just right for you. You will benefit from all the features of Plutio for only $19/month or $190 per year! If you work alone for several clients, the Studio plan is tailored to your needs. It will cost you $39/month or $390/year. And finally, if you have a large team to manage, you will need the ability to invite contributors to manage your various clients and projects. That will cost you $99/month or $990/year. Oh! Of course, if you need the white label features, you will have to pay $9/month extra (included in the agency plan).