The main difference between Process Street and Infinity is that Infinity offers a free plan but Process Street does not offer this.
In this versus, we compare Process Street vs Infinity in-depth to help you choose one of them. If you want to know more details, we recommend you to read our Process Street review and Infinity review.
However, you can also directly find the Best Project Management Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Process Street vs Infinity at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Infinity vs Process Street. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- User-friendly interface suitable for non-technical users.
- Centralized task management enhances workflows and collaboration.
- Seamless integration with popular applications.
- Encourages team collaboration and accountability.
- Scalable for businesses of all sizes.
- Lack of comprehensive user guide for platform usage.
- Higher pricing compared to similar platforms.
- Limited support for certain shortcut keys.
- Inability to copy individual tasks, lacking copy-paste feature
- Lifetime offer
- Free plan available
- Mobile and desktop apps
- May be lacking in features
|Features||Data-driven Decisions / Efficiency and Productivity / Forms / Improved Workflow / Knowledge Sharing||Project Management|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Company address||San Francisco, CA||United States|
Compare the price between Process Street vs Infinity
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||Process Street||Infinity|
|Pricing range||From $100 to $1660 per month||From $149 to $1,799 lifetime|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription||Lifetime payment|
|Free trial||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Process Street Pricing details
Every new user who wants to start using Process Street. The platform offers a 14-day free trial period which includes all features of the Pro plan that it offers.
After completion of the 14-day trial period, you will have to buy any of the provided pricing plans.
Process Street offers three different pricing plans for users. The first and budget-friendly plan is known as the Startup plan, it offers all the basic features like workflows, datasets, and file storage up to some limited capacity.
Then there is a Pro plan, which includes all the features from the Startup plan and increased capacity of workflows, datasets, file storage, etc. along with some new features.
The last plan is known as the Enterprise plan, and it includes all the features of the Pro plan. Along with those features it offers custom workflow, custom datasets, and custom file storage capacity as well.
It also offers some new features like subdomains, Custom integrations, Personalized team training, etc. You can choose any of these plans that suit your needs and budget.
Startup Plan ($100/month)
It offers the following features
- you can have up to 5000 Data Set records
- number of Members is 5
- up to 10 Guests can be added
- File size of Up to 5MB, can add multiple files File storage Unlimited (5MB/file)
- Also includes apps for all platforms like iOS, Android, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- A custom logo for your firm
- Technical support in both Email & chat
Pro Plan ($415/month)
It includes all features from the Startup plan, and:
- Data Record is increased by Up to 12,500
- The number of members can be changed to Custom
- Guests can be added by Custom number
- An unlimited number of files can be added and each file can size up to 100MB
- Integration with other platforms and applications is added
- A Dedicated Success Manager is added
- Technical support is provided on a priority basis
Enterprise Plan ($1,660/month)
It includes all features of the Pro Plan, plus:
- The data record number is changed to custom
- File storage is also Unlimited and file size can be of custom size
- Subdomains are provided
- The workflows are fully-managed
- Many new and custom integrations are added
- Team training is personalized
- The active directory of Microsoft is also integrated
Infinity Pricing details
Infinity offers a lifetime deal which starts from $149 per month for 5 members. This means you can save up to 72% per year with this package.
If you’re seeking for a trial version, you’re out of luck with Infinity. When you use the platform, you must choose one of the 5 available plans. While most individuals pay for software on a monthly basis, Infinity chose to do things a bit differently. Infinity is giving single-payment lifetime offers instead of its standard price. The first choice is the team package, which requires a one-time payment of $149. On this plan, you receive one workspace, ten collaborators, 50 GB of storage, and all of the features you need. For comparison, this is normally a $1,080 per year plan. The next item on the schedule is the starter plan, which involves a one-time fee of $299. You get three workspaces, 25 collaborators, 150 GB of storage, and access to all included features. This bundle is normally priced at $2,700 per year. The next level is the business package, which normally costs $5,400 annually. No, it is available for a one-time fee of $499. Utilize eight workspaces, 50 collaborators, 500 GB of storage, and all functions are available. The next item on the list is the corporate membership, which includes 15 workspaces, 100 collaborators, 2,000 GB of storage, and all capabilities for a one-time payment of $899. Normally, you would have to spend $10,800 annually have access to all of this. The last subscription is the enterprise, which costs $1,499 USD. Normally, it would cost $54,000 per year. This subscription includes 30 workspaces, unlimited collaborators, 5000 GB of storage, and all features. If you are dissatisfied with your transaction, Infinity provides a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. To obtain the refund, just send an email to Infinity support staff.