The main difference between Pressidium and WPEngine is that Pressidium is quite costly than WPEngine.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Pressidium vs WPEngine at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Pressidium vs WPEngine. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
- Easy to use
- WordPress optimized
- Doesn't support non WordPress websites
|Features||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized||WordPress optimized / Wordpress Hosting|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom||504 Lavaca Street, Suite 1000 Austin, TX 78701|
Compare the price between Pressidium vs WPEngine
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $21 to $500 per month||From $30 to $290 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 60 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard.
Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!
WPEngine Pricing details
WPEngine Primary wordpress hosting plan costs you $30 per month. You can save up to 10% of your money by subscribing the yearly plan.
Over 90 thousand WordPress sites are hosted within the WPEngine provider. The provider offers hosting services to the cites created only by WordPress without the limit of sizes though they recommend for the large business due to its large amount of features and high prices. WP engine not only provides the hosting services but also manages all your site for you. What do I mean by all? This includes keeping your WordPress up to date, automatic backups and more so protecting your site from the world of hacking.
This WPEngine is designed and put and initiated for the blogs and small enterprises. The features provided here are basic which include a storage of ten gigabits and a single website as well. There are other tools which very fancy provided for free. The plan is only recommended for small enterprises because the plan can’t support a large website.
The following are the features available for the starting plan:
- 10GB storage
- 50GB bandwidth per month
- Automated SSL certificates
- 35 plus StudioPress themes
- Transferable sites
- Genesis framework
- Development, staging, and production environments
- PHP 7.3 ready
- Global CDN
- Page performance
This plan has large features more than that of a start-up plan. For instance, the bandwidth allowance is large as well as storage capacity. As the title suggests, the plan accommodates the growing businesses. Here are the available features:
- Five websites included
- 20GB storage
- 200GB bandwidth per month
- Imported SSL certificates
The above-provided tools on the site permit you to operate on even more professional website for your growing business. Up to 100 thousand visits per month are supported by this plan.
This is recommended for the steady fast-growing and large sites. This best value price plan has the growth and development of even more capacity than the previous plan. Does not include features that are fancy so the upgrade is for storage capacity, allowance of the site, and the bandwidth. Here are the features you will be provided in your WPEngine:
- 15 sites included
- 30GB storage
- 400GB bandwidth per month
This is the WPEngine price that is much advanced with advanced features for businesses that are large in terms of capacity and market. As you can see the plan is not priced. This option requires you to contact the sales specialist to receive the quote that is already customized. The following features are provided:
- 25 sites included
- 100GB to 1TB storage
- 400GB+ bandwidth
- WordPress multisite
- Content performance
- SSH gateway