The main difference between Pressidium and Siteground is that Pressidium offers 60 days money back guarantee but Siteground offers for 30 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Pressidium vs Siteground at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Pressidium vs Siteground. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
- Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime
- Real time monitoring
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Higher Renewal Rates
- Lack of Free Domain Name
- Limited Cheap Hosting Plans
- Limited to Linux-Based Servers
- Storage Limitations
|Features||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized||Backup / Shared server / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website languages||English||Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Spanish|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom||3rd Floor, 11-12 St James' Square, London|
Compare the price between Pressidium vs Siteground
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $21 to $500 per month||From 3.99€ to 10.79€/month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!
Siteground Pricing details
Siteground WordPress hosting costs from 3.99€ to 10.79€/month. It differs only depending on the number of websites, storage and monthly visits. So for 1 website, it will cost you only 3.99€/month.
Individuals and business owners who wish for a wide range of hosting solutions can rely on Siteground. The service provider offers different hosting solutions, from shared to WP hosting. Here is an overview of Siteground hosting plans and prices:
- StartUp Shared Hosting: $3.99 per month
- StartUp WordPress Hosting: $3.99 per month
- Business Plus Cloud Hosting: $300.00 per month
- Super Power Cloud: $400.00 per month
- GrowBig Shared Hosting: $6.99 per month
- GrowBig WordPress Hosting: $6.99 per month
- Entry Cloud Hosting: $100.00 per month
- GoGeek Shared Hosting: $10.69 per month
- GoGeek WordPress Hosting: $10.69 per month
- Business Cloud Hosting: $200.00 per month