The main difference between Pressidium and Cloudways is that Pressidium offers 60 days money back guarantee but Cloudways does not have this kind of offer.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Pressidium vs Cloudways at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Pressidium vs Cloudways. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
Get 20% off on your 2 first months with 20CIROAPP.
By using our link you will avoid passing the Cloudways security check when you register.
- Easy to use and powerful
- Wonderful Customer Support
- Daily backup included
- Some paid add-ons
|Features||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized||Backup / SSH access / Staging system / VPS hosting / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom||140-H Allama Iqbal Rd P.E.C.H.S Block 2 Karachi, Karachi City Sindh, Pakistan|
Compare the price between Pressidium vs Cloudways
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $21 to $500 per month||From $10 to $274 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 3 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!
Cloudways Pricing details
Cloudways starts at $10 per month minimum and you can scale your server to add more resources any time you want. We recommend you to choose the Vultr server with High Frequency which starts at $13/month, it’s the best value for your money. Cloudways free trial allows you to decide on the plan which is best for your needs. Once the free trial is finished, you can use your credit card or PayPal to pay for any plan. You also get hourly billing plans and customized plans.
Cloudways offers you hosting plans depending on the size, type, and budget of your website. First, you will have to choose a cloud infrastructure provider from among the five, each of which comes with a different pricing plan. Many people consider its flexible pricing as an attractive aspect. The company has a pay-as-you-go structure which makes Cloudways an outstanding choice for businesses that are small-to-medium-sized. It is also an excellent choice for users who are low on budget. This Cloudways review will surely help you obtain more knowledge about this hosting provider.
This provider has plans that range from $12 to $80 per month. Depending on various plans that you choose, you’ll get 25GB to 160GB storage processors, 1 to 4 core processors, 1GB to 8GB RAM, and 1TB to 5TB bandwidth. With Digital Ocean, you’ll get 4GB RAM, 2 core processors, 4TB bandwidth, and 80GB storage for $42 per month.
Linode offers you 4GB RAM, 2 core processors, 4TB Bandwidth, and 80GB storage for $50 per month. With other plans, this provider offers 1GB to 8GB RAM, 1 to 4 core processors, 1TB to 4TB bandwidth, and 20GB to 96GB storage for $12 to $90 per month.
Vultr offers you 4GB RAM, 2 core processors, 3TB bandwidth, and 80GB storage for $44 per month. Its other plans include 1GB to 8GB RAM, 1 to 4 core processors, 25GB to 100GB storage, and 1TB to 4TB bandwidth for $11 to $84 per month.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
With the popular AWS monthly plan, you’ll get 3.75GB RAM, 1vCPU, 20GB storage, and 2GB bandwidth for just $86.77 per month. With other plans, you’ll get 3.75GB to 15GB RAM, and 1 to 3 vCPU for $85.17 to $272.73 per month. Furthermore, you’ll get 4GB storage and 2GB bandwidth with all plans.
Google Computing Engine (GCE)
With its different monthly plans, you’ll get 3.75GB to 16GB RAM and 1 to 4 vCPU with $73.62 to $226.05 per month. And with its most popular monthly plan, you’ll get 20GB storage, 1vCPU, 3.75GB RAM, and 2GB bandwidth for just $73.62 per month. Lastly, in all plans, you’ll get 20GB storage and 2GB bandwidth.
Standard features that come with every plan
- Access to SSH and SFTP
- 24/7/365 support
- Real-time monitoring (24/7)
- Free migration
- Free SSL
- CDN add-on
- Dedicated firewalls
- Regular security patching
- Staging environment
- Backups that are automated
- Servers that are HTTP/2-enabled