The main difference between Plerdy and Hotjar is that Plerdy is relatively more expensive than Hotjar.
However, you can also directly find the Best Heatmap Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Plerdy vs Hotjar at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Hotjar vs Plerdy. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Comprehensive Conversion Optimization
- UX and SEO Integration
- Actionable Insights
- Personalization and Targeting
- Competitor Analysis
- Pricing Structure
- Hotjar can integrate with other tools easily
- User-friendly interface
- You can see all your data in one place
- Provides tutorials and guides to know how to use it
- Heatmaps provide a great overview
- Surveys make gaining insights from users super easy
- Eliminates the need for multiple software subscriptions
- Filtering capabilities with session recordings
- Easy navigation/UI
- Gets pricey as you grow
- Doesn’t allow custom report creation
- Limits in the free plan
|Conversion Funnel / Event Monitoring / Heatmap / NPS (Net Promoter Score) / SEO Checker / Sales Performance
|A/B test / Analytics / Heatmap / Session recording
|Best suited for
|Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises
|Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises
|Visit official website
|Visit official website
|Dragonara Business Centre 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian's STJ 3141 Malta
Compare the price between Plerdy vs Hotjar
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|From $98 to $312 per month
|From $39 to $189 per month
|Annual subscription / Monthly subscription
|Yes, 15 days
|Money back guarantee
|Yes, 30 days
|Pricing page link
Plerdy Pricing details
Plerdy offers three comprehensive pricing plans to cater to businesses of varying sizes and requirements.
The All In One Start plan, priced at $98 per month, includes essential features such as heatmaps, conversion funnels, page audit, pop-ups and overlays, and surveys.
The Business plan, priced at $198 per month, expands upon the All In One Start plan by offering additional features like form analytics, session replay, A/B testing, and email tracking.
For businesses seeking the ultimate package, the Premium plan, priced at $312 per month, includes all the features of the Business plan, along with user testing, NPS surveys, API access, and dedicated support.
With these pricing options, Plerdy ensures that businesses can choose a plan that aligns with their needs and budget, enabling them to optimize their website’s performance, enhance user experience, and drive conversions effectively.
All In One Smart Start ($98 per month)
- Gain insights into user behavior and interactions with visual heatmaps
- Track and analyze user journeys through the conversion process
- Evaluate and optimize your website’s on-page elements
- Engage users and capture their attention with customizable widgets
- Gather valuable feedback from your website visitors
Business ($198 monthly)
- All In One Start features, plus:
- Analyze form submissions and improve their performance
- Watch recorded user sessions to gain deeper insights into user behavior
- Run experiments to test different variations of your website
- Track email opens and clicks to measure the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns
Premium ($312 monthly)
- Business features, plus:
- Conduct usability testing to get feedback on your website’s design and functionality
- Measure customer satisfaction and loyalty with Net Promoter Score surveys
- API Access
- Dedicated Support
Hotjar Pricing details
The Hotjar’s Plus plan starts from 39 USD per month, in which you get to enjoy many amazing features and is designed for small teams. The other two plans, named Business and Scale, increase your access to various other features along with their prices. Bonus, they offer you a long-term free trial in which you get to access features like 35 daily sessions and automatic data capture forever without any charges.
If you are tight on your budget but still want to enjoy many amazing features like unlimited heatmaps, up to 35 sessions daily, and automatic data capture, you can go for the free trial that will last forever. It offers a great way to get started and provides unlimited heatmaps absolutely free of cost. The Plus plan by Hotjar has more insights for small teams in-store, and it starts from 39 USD per month. It includes everything in the basic plan and additionally offers features like 100 daily sessions, filter and segment data, unlimited surveys and feedback widgets and events API. The Business plan by Hotjar is designed for growing companies and websites, and it starts from 189 USD per month. It offers everything in the Plus plan along with 1500 daily sessions, custom-built integrations, identify API, frustration and confusion signals, and removal of Hotjar branding. The Scale plan by Hotjar is suitable for large companies and websites and will be priced upon your discussion with the Hotjar team. It includes all the features of the business plan, a dedicated customer success manager, unlimited daily sessions, SAML single sign-on, full access to every feature, and enough data for even the largest sites. You get a whopping discount of 20% on the Plus and Business Plans when you decide to pay yearly rather than making monthly payments.