The main difference between PeerBoard and Heartbeat.chat is that PeerBoard offer a free plan but Heartbeat.chat does not offer this.
In this versus, we compare PeerBoard vs Heartbeat.chat in-depth to help you choose one of them. If you want to know more details, we recommend you to read our PeerBoard review and Heartbeat.chat review.
However, you can also directly find the Best Online Community Platform Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
PeerBoard vs Heartbeat.chat at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of PeerBoard vs Heartbeat.chat. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Allows real-time collaboration
- Customizable layout and design of the boards
- Can be accessed from any device
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Can be integrated with other tools and platforms
- Limited customization
- Limited analytics
- World-class tools & functionality
- Easy to setup
- Best for startups
- Design evergreen learning experiences
- In-app payments
- 14-day free trial
- Special access permissions
- Pre-built workflows
- New software, lack of features
|Features||Easy File Sharing / Real-time Collaboration / Task Management in Communities / User-Friendly Interface||Courses / Effortless 1-Click Integrations / Threads & Chats / Voice Rooms|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Company address||Los Angeles, US||Southern US|
Compare the price between PeerBoard vs Heartbeat.chat
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $299 per month||From $29 to $99 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
PeerBoard Pricing details
PeerBoard pricing is based on the number of users and the features needed for a particular organization. Its pricing is designed to be affordable and flexible for businesses. They offer a variety of plans, including a free plan for small teams and an enterprise plan for large organizations at $23 per month. The free plan includes basic features.
For businesses that require more advanced features, they offer a Professional plan starting from $63. Additionally, PeerBoard offers a Growth plan for $239 a month for businesses to try out the platform. There is also a free trial for users before committing to a paid plan.
Starter Plan – $23/month
- Best for small teams and organizations
- Up to 10 users
- Features like task management, file sharing, and collaboration tools
Professional Plan – $63/month
- Best for medium-sized teams and organizations
- Up to 50 users
- Advanced features such as project management and advanced analytics
- Integration with other tools
Growth Plan – $239/month
- Designed for large teams and organizations
- Includes all the features of the Basic and Professional plans
- Also includes custom integrations, advanced analytics, and dedicated support
- Additional add-on services
Heartbeat.chat Pricing details
Heartbeat offers three pricing plans that users can pick from depending on their specific necessities. The first one is the starter plan which costs $29 per month. Another is the growth plan which costs $99 per month. The final is a business plan which has custom pricing.
Starter Plan ($29 per month):
- Up to 1,000 members
- Zapier, Zoom, & GCal Integrations
- Custom Domain & Brand Colors
Growth Plan ($99 per month):
- Unlimited members
- Priority Email Support
Business Plan (custom pricing):
- 1:1 Setup & Onboarding
- Enterprise Integrations
- Full Heartbeat API Access