The main difference between NotificationX and Boast is that NotificationX offers you 30 days free trial but Boast offers this for 14 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Proof Software Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
NotificationX vs Boast at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of NotificationX vs Boast. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Easy to use
- Many Integrations
- No visitors limits (unlimited show)
- LTD offer
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Only for WordPress
- No free trial
- Easy to use
- Drag and drop form builder
- Embed video reviews
- Incentives + rewards (coming soon)
- 14 days free trial
- No Free plan
|Features||Social Proof Marketing / Woocommerce compatible / Wordpress Plugin||Social Proof Marketing / Video Testimonial|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||N/A||[email protected]|
|Company address||Not found on their website||2090 Jolly Rd STE 100 Okemos, Michigan 48864|
Compare the price between NotificationX vs Boast
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $39 to $99 per year||From $29 to $249 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
NotificationX Pricing details
NotificationX individual plan costs you $39 per year. You will get 25% discount on your renewal also.
NotificationX offers three different pricing plans. All these plans are equipped with the same set of features. They only differ in the number of websites they can accommodate. Handling a single website will cost you $39/year, unlimited websites for $99/year or $299 lifetime.
All the mentioned premium plans offer one-year updates and support. If you still wish to receive updates and support even after the subscription, you will get a 25 percent discount.
Boast Pricing details
Boast Solo plan costs you $29 per month. But if you subscribe the yearly plan then you will get 2 months free.
Boast is a well-known video testimonial platform you can have on the internet. Its pricing plans have a great impact on its popularity.
This video testimonial software offers four different pricing plans that you can get at affordable costs. One of the great things about Boast is that you can enjoy a 14 days free trial for each plan. Through this, you can assess whether it is suitable for your website’s needs or not.
The following are the pricing plans offered by Boast:
- Solo — This plan is recommended for freelancers and entrepreneurs. It allows you to collect 240 responses annually. It is available for only 29 USD per month when billed annually. It offers a free trial.
- Plus — If you are a small business owner, then this pricing plan is perfect for you. It allows you to gather 600 unique responses from your customers per year. It also has a free trial and can be purchased for only 59 USD per month.
- Team — This plan is ideal for those with small businesses. It enables you to collect and display 1,800 responses per year. Get this plan for only 119 USD per month when billed annually.
- Premium — This is the most expensive plan, which costs 249 USD per month when billed annually. Despite that, it allows you to collect 6,000 responses annually, making it perfect for large agencies and businesses.