The main difference between Madgicx and Scalify is that Madgicx offer live chat support but Scalify does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Media Advertising Software Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Madgicx vs Scalify at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Madgicx vs Scalify. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Creative intelligence powered by AI
- Artificial Intelligence-powered omnichannel marketing platform
- Bids optimization
- Budgets optimization
- A 360-degree audience coverage
- Optimized placement
- White labeling integrated into each plan
- 360-degree audience coverage
- Adspend based costing for each advertiser
- The price of white labeling is relatively high
- There must be more options in pricing available.
- Easy to understand interface and dashboard
- It is easy to set up the tool
- State of the art and exceptional roadmap
- Upon registration, you will directly find the process of making campaigns simple and fast
- A free trial is offered
- Drag and drop dashboard is easy to use
- Automat split testing feature
- A lot of product strategies templates
- No live chat, no email, and no contact information for assistance
- Lacking Google Ads implementation
- No sharable links to share with customers
|Features||AI Audience / Ad Launcher / Automation Tactics / Bid Testing||Facebook Advertisement|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Maskit St 9 Herzliya, Israel||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
Compare the price between Madgicx vs Scalify
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $15 per month to $55 per month||From $49 to $99 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription / Quarterly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 7 days|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Madgicx Pricing details
Madgicx price starts from $15 per month to $55 per month. They offer monthly, quarterly and annual pricing plan. You can save up to 40% if you subscribe the yearly plan.
With yearly billing, the tools start at $39 a month and increase to $8,800 a month for the costlier- the costlier the plan, the higher the savings.
Regardless of how big the budget is or how much you pay to disburse; you get similar features with the package. Users can utilize all the included features since Madgicx does not restrict users based on tiers and plans.
If you do not have enough budget but still want two or more accounts, this tool allows you to put in an extra $49 a month. Many small companies may want this option since you just get one account unless you give out $300 a month or more on the tool.
If you like to try this tool prior to subscribing, they offer you that option. You can acquire a seven days free trial with the features to know how it works and if it works for your company or business.
According to the company, they will extend the free trial if you do not see outcomes in that period. However, the downside is that many users find that this tool takes time to figure out. You may result spending the first couple of days only learning and mastering its application.
Scalify Pricing details
Scalify costs from $49 to $99 per month and you can try for free during 7 days.
You can try the seven-day free trial prior to going for the paid option. Scalify free plan provides a feature needed to begin your Facebook campaign. When the free trial ends, you are able to pick paid plan; it depends on the monthly advertisements spent.
The basic plan will cost you about $49 per month. In this plan, you will access these features:
- Unlimited Ad Spend
- Unlimited Ad Accounts
- Unlimited Websites
- AI Ad Copy
- Interests Targeting Campaigns
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Messenger Ads
- Google Shopping Ads
- 1-Click Custom Conversion Creation
- Ads Manager
- Simple Scaling Campaigns
- Pre-built Lookalike Audiences
- Bulk Scaling Campaigns
- Lookalike Audiences Generator
- Custom Audience Builder
- Google Analytics
- Google Merchant Center
The premium plan cost double the basic plan, at $99 per month, include everything in the basic plan plus the following:
- Dynamic Retargeting Campaigns
- Classic Retargeting Campaigns
- Retention Campaign
- Pre-built Custom Audiences
- Product Catalog Creation
- Campaign Analysis
- Compare Metrics
- Automatic Product Feed Creation
- Google Feed Integration
- Facebook Feed Integration
- Feed Rules
- Pre-built Optimization Strategies
- Dynamic Automation Builder
- Scaling Strategies
- Ad Spend Protection Strategies
- Restart Strategies
- Quickstart Strategies
- Email Notifications