The main difference between Madgicx and Adscook is that Madgicx offer a free trial but Adscook does not have any free trial feature.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Media Advertising Software Page, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Madgicx vs Adscook at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Madgicx vs Adscook. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Creative intelligence powered by AI
- Artificial Intelligence-powered omnichannel marketing platform
- Bids optimization
- Budgets optimization
- A 360-degree audience coverage
- Optimized placement
- White labeling integrated into each plan
- 360-degree audience coverage
- Adspend based costing for each advertiser
- The price of white labeling is relatively high
- There must be more options in pricing available.
- Quickly launch advertisements that really convert
- You can launch more than 500 ad types in just one click of the mouse
- Auto A/B tests the audiences as well as creatives by any variable
- Superior audiences, which boost in due course
- Bulk edit audiences as well as creatives
- Auto ad campaign optimization utilizing artificial intelligence pre-set rules
- You can save 40 percent of ad spending wasted on ads that are not lucrative or profitable
- Lucrative and proactive scaling
- Efficient and evergreen ad workflow
- Access to company-level outcomes in automation
- Get precise information on the ads through Wicked Reports and Google Analytics integrations
- Google advertisements not in action
- There is no sharing link feature available for reports
- No team member add feature
|Features||AI Audience / Ad Launcher / Automation Tactics / Bid Testing||Analytics|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Maskit St 9 Herzliya, Israel||520 S GRAND AVE STE 320 LOS ANGELES, CA 90071-3024|
Compare the price between Madgicx vs Adscook
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $15 per month to $55 per month||From $29/month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription / Quarterly subscription||Lifetime payment|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Madgicx Pricing details
Madgicx price starts from $15 per month to $55 per month. They offer monthly, quarterly and annual pricing plan. You can save up to 40% if you subscribe the yearly plan.
With yearly billing, the tools start at $39 a month and increase to $8,800 a month for the costlier- the costlier the plan, the higher the savings.
Regardless of how big the budget is or how much you pay to disburse; you get similar features with the package. Users can utilize all the included features since Madgicx does not restrict users based on tiers and plans.
If you do not have enough budget but still want two or more accounts, this tool allows you to put in an extra $49 a month. Many small companies may want this option since you just get one account unless you give out $300 a month or more on the tool.
If you like to try this tool prior to subscribing, they offer you that option. You can acquire a seven days free trial with the features to know how it works and if it works for your company or business.
According to the company, they will extend the free trial if you do not see outcomes in that period. However, the downside is that many users find that this tool takes time to figure out. You may result spending the first couple of days only learning and mastering its application.
Adscook Pricing details
Adscook costs from $29 per month and the price may increase based on your ad spent.
Adscook offers the following:
- Ad campaign creation
- Auto campaign tracking as well as management
- Access to pre-set artificial automation
- Auto A/B variants
- Save field preset
- Copy and paste whole fields from a single asset to another
- Multi-account and actionable reporting