The main difference between Loomly and NapoleonCat is that Loomly is quite cheaper than NapoleonCat.
However, you can also directly find the Best Social Media Management Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Loomly vs NapoleonCat at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of NapoleonCat vs Loomly. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Intuitive interface
- Tools for content creation, scheduling, analytics
- Features for team-based campaigns
- Insights to refine strategies
- Pricing tiers might be restrictive
- It offers advanced analytics and reporting tools for data-driven decision making
- It offers automated moderation and response templates
- It also offers social media listening for monitoring brand mentions
- Pricing plans may be relatively higher compared to some competitors
- It offers limited integrations with certain social media platforms
- It may be difficult at first to learn for new users
- Few users faced occasional delays in data processing for analytics and reporting
- The customization options for certain features may be limited
|All Calendars / Asset View / Custom Post Ideas / Events, Holidays & Date-Related Celebrations / Hashtag Manager / List View & Calendar View / Loomly Media Studio / Notifications / Photos, Videos & Post Templates / Post Overview / RSS Feeds / Social Media Best Practices / Twitter Trends / UTM Parameters Generator / Unsplash, Giphy & Google Drive Integrations / Video Slideshows
|Analytics / Automation / Publishing / Reporting / Social Inbox
|Best suited for
|Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses
|Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises
|Visit official website
|Visit official website
|Los Angeles, California
|European Union (EU)
Compare the price between Loomly vs NapoleonCat
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|From $26 to $269 per month
|From $27 to $465 per month
|Yes, 15 days
|Yes, 14 days
|Money back guarantee
|Pricing page link
Loomly Pricing details
Loomly presents a diverse range of pricing plans, ensuring that users of all levels find an option that suits their needs. From individuals to large enterprises, the Base, Standard, Advanced, Premium, and Enterprise plans offer a spectrum of features and flexibility.
The Base Plan is ideal for individuals or small teams who are just about to get into social media management. It provides essential features for content planning, scheduling, and basic analytics.
Then there is the Standard Plan which offers enhanced features, such as additional users, post ideas, and advanced analytics. The Advanced Plan is aimed at professional marketers and introduces powerful capabilities like audience targeting, approval workflows, and performance optimization.
The Premium Plan is for businesses with expansive social media needs which can benefit from its high-level features, including custom branding, team management, and detailed performance analytics.
And the last plan is Enterprise Plan. It is designed for larger organizations and offers tailored solutions, extensive customizations, priority support, and integration options to align with complex workflows.
You have the freedom to choose the plan that suits your goals, whether you are starting small or managing extensive campaigns. Just analyze all your needs and subscribe to any plan which suits your needs and budget.
Base Plan ($26/month)
- 2 users
- 10 social accounts
- Core features
- Sponsored posts
- Loomly Media Studio
- Hashtag Suggestions
- Twitter Threads
- Loom.ly Link Shortener
- Two Factor Authentication
- Post Analytics
- FAQ, Chat & Email
Standard Plan ($59/month)
It includes everything from the Base Plan, plus:
- Users are increased to 6
- The number of social accounts is increased to 20
- Advanced Analytics
- Content Export
- Slack & Teams Integration
Advanced Plan ($129/month)
It includes all the features from the Standard Plan, plus:
- Users are increased to 14
- The number of social accounts is increased to 35
- Scheduled Analytics Reports
- Custom Roles
- Custom Workflow
Premium Plan ($269/month)
It includes all the features from the Advanced Plan, plus:
- Users are increased to 30
- The number of social accounts is increased to 50
- Custom Branding
Enterprise Plan (Price Negotiable)
It includes all the features from the Premium Plan, plus:
- Users are increased to 31+
- The number of social accounts is increased to 51+
- Account Manager for Support is provided
NapoleonCat Pricing details
NapoleonCat offers a range of pricing plans designed to meet the diverse needs of everyone. You can choose any one of the three main options that are Standard, Pro, and Custom plans, that best aligns with your requirements and budget.
The Standard plan is the most affordable option as it provides essential features for managing social media accounts. It includes functionalities such as scheduling and publishing posts, basic analytics, and limited access to community management tools. It may lack some advanced features that are crucial for larger-scale operations.
The Pro plan offers an upgrade with more comprehensive features and increased flexibility. It offers all the features that are included in the Standard Plan, as well as, you have access to advanced analytics, in-depth reporting, social media listening, and extended community management tools.
This plan is suitable for those who are seeking a more robust social media management solution with a greater focus on data-driven insights and engagement.
Then there is the Custom Plan for Enterprises or agencies with specific requirements. This plan provides the highest level of customization and flexibility and allows you to unlock the full potential of the platform and gain access to premium features, advanced integrations, and dedicated support.
This plan ensures that if you have a business with complex social media strategies, then you can optimize the management efforts and achieve desired outcomes. As compared to other competitors, the pricing plans of NapoleonCat may be relatively higher.
So, if you are looking for a comprehensive social media management solution that streamlines workflows, enhances engagement, and provides valuable insights, then NapoleonCat’s pricing plans are worth the investment.
Standard Plan ($27 /month)
It is the perfect plan for small volumes of interactions
- the content publisher is added
- comments management
- data analytics are provided
- iOS & Android app
- You can assign messages to team members
- You gain access to a knowledge base & demo videos
- Chat & Email support is provided
- Offers Multiple Workspaces
Pro Plan ($63/month)
It includes Everything that is in Standard Plan, plus:
- automated moderation
- Instagram ads moderation
- A search option is given
- Team performance reports are generated
- Response rate & time analysis reports are generated
- Managed page/ profile report
Custom Plan (Starts from $465/month)
It includes everything from the Pro Plan, plus:
- It provides an unlimited number of social profiles & team members
- Allows unlimited Auto-moderation
- Priority support is provided
- dedicated Customer Success Manager
- custom reports are generated
- data retention for unlimited time