The main difference between iPage and Pressidium is that Pressidium offer money back guarantee for 60 days but iPage does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
iPage vs Pressidium at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of iPage vs Pressidium. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Email marketing integration
- 24/7 customer service
- Foundation control panel
- Affordable Pricing
- High-performance dedicated servers
- Does not offer a free plan
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
|Features||Easy WordPress Install / Search Engine Ad Credits / Site Analytics / Unlimited Email Addresses / eCommerce Functionality||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||5335 Gate Pkwy 2nd Floor Jacksonville, FL 32256||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom|
Compare the price between iPage vs Pressidium
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $1.99 to $6.95 per month||From $21 to $500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
iPage Pricing details
iPage offers one simplified web hosting plan that is perfect for both beginners and experts. This Plan is called the Go plan, which starts at $1.99 per month and $71.54 for 36 months. The 12-month subscription will cost $35.88 per year and $2.99 per month. The hosting plan 24 months subscription will cost $59.76 for two years and $2.49 per month.
You can also purchase VPS plans & other iPage tools separately, like a web builder, WordPress hosting, SSL certificates, etc. The web builder business plan costs $6.99 per month. The WP Starter will cost $3.75 per month & WP essential costs $6.95 per month.
Go Plan ( $1.99 per month):
- Unlimited websites
- Free SSL certificate
- Free standard email address
- Free website builder
- Unlimited storage
- Free domain name for a year
- 24/7 support
Web Builder Business Plan ($6.99 per month):
- Build unlimited pages for your site
- Revision history for pages
- + Starter features
- Analytics integration
WordPress Hosting Essential Plan ( $6.95 per month):
- Free SSL certificate
- 24/7 WordPress support
- Unlimited storage, websites & bandwidth
- Pre-installed themes & plugins
- Automatic malware removal
- SiteLock professional security
- Free domain registration for one year
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!