The main difference between iPage and HostPapa is that HostPapa offer money back guarantee for 30 days but iPage does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
iPage vs HostPapa at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of iPage vs HostPapa. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Email marketing integration
- 24/7 customer service
- Foundation control panel
- Affordable Pricing
- High-performance dedicated servers
- Does not offer a free plan
- Free website migration and domain transfer
- Environmentally responsible approach
- Free 30-minute individual training for new customers
- Simple setup instructions with setup tutorials
- Excellent self-help resources and reseller hosting
- Free domain registration with the most affordable plan
- No dedicated hosting service
|Features||Easy WordPress Install / Search Engine Ad Credits / Site Analytics / Unlimited Email Addresses / eCommerce Functionality||99.9% Uptime / Advanced Email Feature For Security and Mobility / Email marketing / Website Builder|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||English||English / Spanish|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Company address||5335 Gate Pkwy 2nd Floor Jacksonville, FL 32256||5063 N Service Rd, Suite 102, Burlington, Ontario L7L 5H6, CA|
Compare the price between iPage vs HostPapa
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $1.99 to $6.95 per month||From $0.95 to $8.95 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
iPage Pricing details
iPage offers one simplified web hosting plan that is perfect for both beginners and experts. This Plan is called the Go plan, which starts at $1.99 per month and $71.54 for 36 months. The 12-month subscription will cost $35.88 per year and $2.99 per month. The hosting plan 24 months subscription will cost $59.76 for two years and $2.49 per month.
You can also purchase VPS plans & other iPage tools separately, like a web builder, WordPress hosting, SSL certificates, etc. The web builder business plan costs $6.99 per month. The WP Starter will cost $3.75 per month & WP essential costs $6.95 per month.
Go Plan ( $1.99 per month):
- Unlimited websites
- Free SSL certificate
- Free standard email address
- Free website builder
- Unlimited storage
- Free domain name for a year
- 24/7 support
Web Builder Business Plan ($6.99 per month):
- Build unlimited pages for your site
- Revision history for pages
- + Starter features
- Analytics integration
WordPress Hosting Essential Plan ( $6.95 per month):
- Free SSL certificate
- 24/7 WordPress support
- Unlimited storage, websites & bandwidth
- Pre-installed themes & plugins
- Automatic malware removal
- SiteLock professional security
- Free domain registration for one year
HostPapa Pricing details
The shared hosting Starter plan, which supports hosting one website, starts at $0.95 per month (although it will cost $8.95 on renewal after the first three years). It also comes with a free domain, a starter website builder (with a two-page limit), 100GB of SSD storage, and unmetered bandwidth. This seems to offer decent value for the money.
Despite the fact that all customers have the right to immediately stop using HostPapa, there is a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. However, it only applies to a reseller and shared web hosting plans, which seems a little too constrictive. Shared hosting is where HostPapa excels; it offers inexpensive and feature-rich packages designed to assist website and small business owners in expanding their online presence.
- Allows to connect 1 website
- 100GB storage
- 10 email accounts
- Allows you to connect 10 websites and gives you 100GB of storage
- You get 100 email accounts
- You get staging and a free 30-minute training session.
- An unlimited number of websites, storage, and email accounts.
- Your site is hosted on servers with fewer accounts
- Plus plans offerings, you get Enhanced SSL certificates
- Automated server backups
HostPapa vs iPage: Which one will you use?
At Ciroapp, we are always striving to provide the best possible experience for our readers. We understand that making a decision between two software can be a difficult task. That’s why we want to hear from you! Your valuable opinion can help us improve our future versus articles and guide our readers in making informed decisions. By casting your vote, you not only help us, but also the community of readers who rely on our content. So, share your thoughts with us and let us know which software you prefer!