The main difference between Impact and PartnerStack is that Impact is in 3 language but PartnerStack is only in english.
However, you can also directly find the Best Affiliate Network, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Impact vs PartnerStack at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Impact vs PartnerStack. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Access to a vast directory of affiliates
- Great tracking tools with reporting and analytics
- Expensive / Custom offer
- Non user friendly affiliate links
- Easy to use
- Intuitive platform
- Great integrations
- Recurring commission
- No mobile app or chrome extension
|Features||Affiliate system||Affiliate system|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website languages||Chinese / Deutsch / English||English|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Empire State Building, 350 Fifth Avenue, 36th floor, New York, NY 10118||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Compare the price between Impact vs PartnerStack
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $500 to $5,000 per month||Custom price|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription||Quote based|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Impact Pricing details
Impact costs $500 a month to get everything you need to lunch your partnership program. With the three plans they offer, you get various features for various marketing needs. However, they don’t provide a free trial. Hence, you’ll need to pay a setup fee to request a demo. Payless first. This will help you decide what plan suits your needs.
While you cannot try the Impact platform for free, you can request a demo; once you are convinced to avail yourself of the program, you will have three excellent plans to choose from. The Starter l Plan starts from $500 per month and offers everything you need to launch a partner program. This plan includes:
- Work with any type of partner
- Onboarding, migration, and ongoing support
- partner recommendations
- Recruitment tools and prospect CRM
- Flexible, electronic, contracting
- Automatically pay partners
- Track online events
- Unlimited partner groups
- Host and distribute resources
The Pro Plan starts from $2500 per month and offers drive efficiency as your partner program grows. This plan includes all of the starter plans and:
- Customer Success Manager
- 24/5 live in-app chat
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Track through your CRM
- Learning management system (LMS)
- White-labeled partner portal
- Partner portal
The Enterprise Plan starts from $5000 per month and offers ideal for complex SaaS partner ecosystems. This plan includes all of the Pro plans and:
- Dedicated support
- Path-based payouts
- Custom Domain
- Fraud monitoring tools
- Forecasting and anomaly detection
- Cross channel reporting, insights, and de-duplication
These plans are available for all users; each plan has different pricing and perks. If you don’t know what to pick, you can request a demo for free!
PartnerStack Pricing details
If you’d like to get launched with their affiliate network, you should be aware that each customer’s price plan is unique. As a result, you’ll need to contact a member of their staff to discuss pricing.
If you’d like to get launched with their affiliate network, you should be aware that each customer’s price plan is unique. As a result, you’ll need to contact a member of their staff to discuss pricing. Nonetheless, they provide three different plans, each with its own set of features:
And each of their pricing options offers the following features:
- Partner payments and compliance – partners are paid on a monthly basis, with automated invoicing to your preferred payment method and self-serve partner withdrawals.
- Link-based attribution allows you to monitor the performance of each partner and campaign by creating unique referral links or allowing partners to build their own.
- Analyze the success of your partners on an individual and group level to improve the efficiency of your program.
- Grow your program to an infinite number of contacts, with automatic onboarding and material for each of them.