The main difference between Hyros and ClickMagick is that Hyros offer 90 days money back guarantee but ClickMagick does not offer any money back guarantee.
However, you can also directly find the Best Conversion Tracking Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Hyros vs ClickMagick at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Hyros vs ClickMagick. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- It helps you to keep a track of the clicks made by customers and the conversion rates.
- It provides you with a template that consists of a central set of information that is collected from various traffic sources. This helps you to read too much information in a systematic way.
- Hyros has created a tracking system where the system is based on data points amounting to a total number of ten.
- It helps you to figure out and focus on some of your successful advertisements or ad campaigns.
- It provides you with a combination of one of the best tools and metrics to collect data. There are a number of metrics involved that work simultaneously to give us the required results, and Hyros is a hub for it.
- You will receive information as to which ad is receiving high ROI and which is not, which also helps the business owner to introspect where his strategy went wrong or where it is working efficiently.
- Hyros combines the information of all your customers in a single template which makes tracking much more easier.
- Sometimes focusing a little too much on the model where we rely on the last click can be a little misleading in some scenarios. In some cases, the last click approach might not be the solution, but something else might be.
- It might become difficult to check customer information manually when we have too many customers in bulk.
- Custom tracking domains
- Reports with data and segmentation
- 14-Day Free Trial
- Cross-device tracking
- Track & improve every step of your sales funnel
- Reduce wasted ad-spend
- Mobile and geotargeting optimization
- Track other's websites
- Helpful knowledge base
- Content locking
- Poor support
- Basic technical knowledge required
|Features||Social media management||Conversion tracking / Marketing Analytics|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||https://www.clickmagick.com/contact/|
|Company address||Dallas, United States||Houston, Texas, USA|
Compare the price between Hyros vs ClickMagick
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $199 per month onwards||From $37/ month to $197/ month|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription / Quote based||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 90 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Hyros Pricing details
Hyros pricing, for the most part starts with $199 a month which lies in the affordable section. Hyros also provides you with an option to particularly go for a free demo where no pricing system is involved and you can see for yourself after the tutorial if this tracking app is what you need and matches your requirements.
Hyros pricing starts from $199 a month. Apart from this, the website does not mostly lay out its pricing plan or pricing list on the website but to know about the pricing involved, you will need to book a call with them, which essentially will give you a better perspective on the workflow of the company. Hyros also works on the model of giving back a refund to you after 90 days if you feel that there isn’t an increase in the performance of your ads and ROI in any way.
ClickMagick Pricing details
ClickMagick offers 3 subscription plans with a 14-day free trial. The pricing starts at $37 per month and goes up to $197 per month for unlimited and advanced features.
The Starter plan at $37/month is ideal for you if you’re just beginning and searching for basic monitoring tools. If you are an experienced affiliate marketer and wish to monitor more than 10,000 clicks each month, select the Standard plan at $97/month. It also includes features like 1-year data retention, cross-device monitoring, and tracking for 5 funnels. The Pro plan, which costs $197 per month, is ideal for marketers that want unlimited services with increased tracking limits.