The main difference between HostPapa and WPOven is that HostPapa offer money back guarantee for 30 days but WPOven offer it for 14 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
HostPapa vs WPOven at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of HostPapa vs WPOven. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Free website migration and domain transfer
- Environmentally responsible approach
- Free 30-minute individual training for new customers
- Simple setup instructions with setup tutorials
- Excellent self-help resources and reseller hosting
- Free domain registration with the most affordable plan
- No dedicated hosting service
- WordPress Support
- Malware scan & removal included
- Easy to setup and WordPress optimized
- Can host non PHP apps
- More expensive than equivalent
- Outdated interface
- No Technical live chat Support (Ticketing system)
- Small team
|Features||99.9% Uptime / Advanced Email Feature For Security and Mobility / Email marketing / Website Builder||Wordpress Hosting|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website languages||English / Spanish||English|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||5063 N Service Rd, Suite 102, Burlington, Ontario L7L 5H6, CA||WPOven Inc, Sunset Lake Road, Newark DE 19702, United States|
Compare the price between HostPapa vs WPOven
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0.95 to $8.95 per month||From $19.95 to $299.95 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 14 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
HostPapa Pricing details
The shared hosting Starter plan, which supports hosting one website, starts at $0.95 per month (although it will cost $8.95 on renewal after the first three years). It also comes with a free domain, a starter website builder (with a two-page limit), 100GB of SSD storage, and unmetered bandwidth. This seems to offer decent value for the money.
Despite the fact that all customers have the right to immediately stop using HostPapa, there is a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. However, it only applies to a reseller and shared web hosting plans, which seems a little too constrictive. Shared hosting is where HostPapa excels; it offers inexpensive and feature-rich packages designed to assist website and small business owners in expanding their online presence.
- Allows to connect 1 website
- 100GB storage
- 10 email accounts
- Allows you to connect 10 websites and gives you 100GB of storage
- You get 100 email accounts
- You get staging and a free 30-minute training session.
- An unlimited number of websites, storage, and email accounts.
- Your site is hosted on servers with fewer accounts
- Plus plans offerings, you get Enhanced SSL certificates
- Automated server backups
WPOven Pricing details
WPOven “Hobby” plan costs you $19.95 per month. You can save up to 10% of your money by subscribing the yearly plan.
WPoven offers you hosting plans depending on the size, type, and budget of your website. Many people consider its flexible pricing as an attractive aspect. The company has a pay-as-you-go structure which makes WPoven an outstanding choice for businesses that are small-to-medium-sized. It is also an excellent choice for users who are low on budget. This WPoven review will surely help you obtain more knowledge about this hosting provider. If you pay annually, you will be able to save 2 months! However, you will have to ask the support how to get access to the annual payment.
Standard features that come with every plan
- Access to SSH and SFTP
- 24/7/365 support
- Free migration
- Free SSL
- Dedicated firewalls
- Regular security patching
- Staging environment
- Backups that are automated
- Servers that are HTTP/2-enabled