The main difference between HostPapa and Pressidium is that HostPapa offer 30 days money back guarantee and Pressidium offer it for 60 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
HostPapa vs Pressidium at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of HostPapa vs Pressidium. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Free website migration and domain transfer
- Environmentally responsible approach
- Free 30-minute individual training for new customers
- Simple setup instructions with setup tutorials
- Excellent self-help resources and reseller hosting
- Free domain registration with the most affordable plan
- No dedicated hosting service
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
|Features||99.9% Uptime / Advanced Email Feature For Security and Mobility / Email marketing / Website Builder||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||English / Spanish||English|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||5063 N Service Rd, Suite 102, Burlington, Ontario L7L 5H6, CA||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom|
Compare the price between HostPapa vs Pressidium
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0.95 to $8.95 per month||From $21 to $500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
HostPapa Pricing details
The shared hosting Starter plan, which supports hosting one website, starts at $0.95 per month (although it will cost $8.95 on renewal after the first three years). It also comes with a free domain, a starter website builder (with a two-page limit), 100GB of SSD storage, and unmetered bandwidth. This seems to offer decent value for the money.
Despite the fact that all customers have the right to immediately stop using HostPapa, there is a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. However, it only applies to a reseller and shared web hosting plans, which seems a little too constrictive. Shared hosting is where HostPapa excels; it offers inexpensive and feature-rich packages designed to assist website and small business owners in expanding their online presence.
- Allows to connect 1 website
- 100GB storage
- 10 email accounts
- Allows you to connect 10 websites and gives you 100GB of storage
- You get 100 email accounts
- You get staging and a free 30-minute training session.
- An unlimited number of websites, storage, and email accounts.
- Your site is hosted on servers with fewer accounts
- Plus plans offerings, you get Enhanced SSL certificates
- Automated server backups
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!