The main difference between HostPapa and Kinsta is that HostPapa is quite cheap than Kinsta.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
HostPapa vs Kinsta at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of HostPapa vs Kinsta. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Free website migration and domain transfer
- Environmentally responsible approach
- Free 30-minute individual training for new customers
- Simple setup instructions with setup tutorials
- Excellent self-help resources and reseller hosting
- Free domain registration with the most affordable plan
- No dedicated hosting service
- Easy to use
- Managed VPS hosting
- Wonderful live chat support
- Google Cloud servers (powerful)
- Malware removal guarantee
- Paid add-ons
- Not unlimited websites
- Not unlimited visitors
- Doesn't support non WordPress websites
|Features||99.9% Uptime / Advanced Email Feature For Security and Mobility / Email marketing / Website Builder||Wordpress Hosting|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||English / Spanish||Chinese / Deutsch / English / French / Italian / Portuguese|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||5063 N Service Rd, Suite 102, Burlington, Ontario L7L 5H6, CA||8605 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 92581, West Hollywood, California, 90069, United States|
Compare the price between HostPapa vs Kinsta
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0.95 to $8.95 per month||From $30 to $1500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 30 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
HostPapa Pricing details
The shared hosting Starter plan, which supports hosting one website, starts at $0.95 per month (although it will cost $8.95 on renewal after the first three years). It also comes with a free domain, a starter website builder (with a two-page limit), 100GB of SSD storage, and unmetered bandwidth. This seems to offer decent value for the money.
Despite the fact that all customers have the right to immediately stop using HostPapa, there is a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. However, it only applies to a reseller and shared web hosting plans, which seems a little too constrictive. Shared hosting is where HostPapa excels; it offers inexpensive and feature-rich packages designed to assist website and small business owners in expanding their online presence.
- Allows to connect 1 website
- 100GB storage
- 10 email accounts
- Allows you to connect 10 websites and gives you 100GB of storage
- You get 100 email accounts
- You get staging and a free 30-minute training session.
- An unlimited number of websites, storage, and email accounts.
- Your site is hosted on servers with fewer accounts
- Plus plans offerings, you get Enhanced SSL certificates
- Automated server backups
Kinsta Pricing details
Kinsta Starter plan costs you $30 per month. You can save up to 10% of your money if you subscribe the yearly plan. Be very careful! If you want to host multiple WordPress sites, Kinsta can become expensive quickly! However, if you only want to host a few sites and want to get quality hosting Kinsta will more than do the trick.
There are several things in their price table that are difficult to understand. For example, the starter plan does not allow you to host a WordPress multisite, so be careful. Secondly, this plan does not allow you to host 2 WordPress sites. Besides, if you already have more than 1000 visitors on your site per day or your site has more than 10GB of storage, you will have to take the Pro plan twice as expensive. Also, if you want to host an Ecommerce or marketplace site, Kinsta does not recommend you to take their starter or pro plan but to directly take their Business plan at 100$/month. This can be very expensive for the launch of your ecommerce site.
All of the plans come with the following:
- Free Kinsta CDN, free Let’s Encrypt SSL, staging environments, automatic daily backups and the option to create manual backup points anytime.
- Full page caching at the server-level to deliver content almost instantaneously to visitors. They also pair that with the Kinsta MU plugin, developed in-house, to provide even more granular control over caching.
- PHP 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4.
- Free hack fixes. If a client’s WordPress website is hacked they’ll fix it with immediate priority.
- Server-level rules and optimizations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites to ensure a smoother checkout experience for customers.
- A custom-designed dashboard with lots of data that helps you improve further your site.
- MyKinsta analytics reports for data analysis and performance insights.
- Multi-user access with fine-grained permissions. Add any number of users to your team. Give them access to all your sites, just billing or add them as developers or administrators to a subset of your sites.
- SSH access, Git, and WP-CLI.
- All of the plans include one or more free premium migrations, completed by their expert support team. The number of migrations included depends on the plan you choose.
- They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no long-term contracts.
RESTful search and analytics engine capable of solving a growing number of use cases. $100 / month / site
Open source, in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. $100 / month / site
Nginx reverse proxy
Support to load WordPress from a subdirectory while a separate website (WordPress or otherwise) loads at the root domain. $50 / month / site
Automatically back up your WordPress site once per week or per month to either Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage. $2 / month / site + $1 / GB bandwidth
For increased security and to recover even more stages of your website. Hourly backups are stored for 24 hours. Every 6 hours Every hour $50 / month / site $100 / month / site
Disk space add-on
For large sites with a lot of files or images, increase your plan’s disk space with our monthly add-on. +20 GB $20 / month / company
If you reach your plan’s visits limit, we’ll keep your sites running but charge you a fee after a specific number of additional visits. $1 / 1,000 visits
Disk space overage
If you reach your disk space limit, we’ll keep your sites running but charge you a fee after each additional GB. $2 / GB
If you reach your CDN limit, we’ll keep your sites running but we’ll charge you a fee after each additional GB. $0.10 / GB