The main difference between Hostinger and Pressidium is that Hostinger offer 30 days money back guarantee but Pressidium offer it for 60 days.
However, you can also directly find the Best WordPress Hosting, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Hostinger vs Pressidium at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Hostinger vs Pressidium. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Quick Load Times
- 30 days Money-back Guarantee
- Free Website Builder
- WordPress Acceleration
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Affordable pricing
- No phone support
- Limited Disk Storage
- Confusing setup
- Uptime is impressive - 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support - getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees - every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
|Features||Wordpress Hosting||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website languages||Arabic / Azerbaijani / Chinese / Czech / Danish / Deutsch / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / Greek / Indian / Indonesian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Latvian / Multilingual / Nederlands / Norsk / Persian / Polish / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish / Swedish / Turkish / Ukrainian / Urdu / Vietnamese||English|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Kaunas, Lithuania||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom|
Compare the price between Hostinger vs Pressidium
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $1.99/month to $29.99/month||From $21 to $500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 30 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Hostinger Pricing details
Hostinger offers 5 types of hosting plans, all with different pricing plans and a 30-day free trial. Here’s an overview of the pricing plans offered by Hostinger:
- VPS Hosting: Starting at $3.49 / month
- Web Hosting: Starting at $1.99 / month
- Cloud Hosting: Starting at $9.99 / month
- WordPress Hosting: Starting at $1.99 / month
- Hosting for Agencies: Starting at $3.99 / month
The most affordable plan from Hostinger falls under the category of shared web hosting. Due to the fact that the cost of the server is shared by many users, this is excellent for people without a large budget for pricey web hosting. But if you’re just getting started with a website, the Single plan has all you require to get things going. A single website may be supported by a single shared hosting plan, which provides 10GB of storage space and 100GB of bandwidth.
If you commit to a monthly subscription, the Single plan’s price climbs to $9.99/month from its starting point of $1.99/month with a 48-month commitment.
The Premium plan from Hostinger includes all the same features as the Single plan in addition to some extras like free domain registration (for the first year only), unlimited bandwidth, 100 GB of SSD storage, 100 websites, and 100 email addresses.
Starting at $2.99 per month with a 48-month contract, the price goes up to $11.99 per month with a monthly commitment.
If you want to upgrade your plan, Hostinger’s Business option can be the best choice. You receive everything offered by the Premium plan as well as daily backups, four times as much processing power, 200 GB of SSD storage, and other benefits with this package.
The Business plan’s price ranges from $4.99 per month for 48 months to $16.99 per month.
The Startup cloud hosting plan is available for 48 months for $9.99 per month. The Professional cloud plan from Hostinger is suggested if you’re seeking more; it starts at $18.99 per month for 48 months. And if you still need more, the Global plan, which costs $69.99 a month for 48 months, might be just what you need.
Starting at $3.95 per month for 48 months, Hostinger provides six distinct VPS hosting packages. You get 3 GB RAM, 60 GB of storage, and 3 TB of bandwidth for that amount. The plans go up to the VPS 6 plan, which comes with 8 GB RAM, 160 GB of storage, and 8 TB of bandwidth, and they provide a few additional features. You must pay $38.99 each month for 48 months to get it.
In contrast to many of its rivals, Hostinger provides a special kind of gaming-focused Minecraft hosting. This hosting offers plans starting at $8.95 per month and going up to $29.95 per month for 48 months. You can download your personal game mods using this service, among many other things.
Hostinger’s willingness to dramatically reduce its rates says a lot, and the deal appears to have been going on for a while. The Shared Hosting plans detailed above are actually available on a whole page on their website titled “Cheap Web Hosting,” so these cheap prices might not be leaving anytime soon.
In any event, you would be correct if you thought that was a rather straightforward price structure. Although there are many more choices for a more specialized package, these are the basic ones.
Pressidium Pricing details
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!