The main difference between Helium 10 and AMZScout is that Helium 10 offers 30 days money guarantee but AMZScout offers only 7 days money back guarantee.
However, you can also directly find the Best Amazon Marketing Software Pagee list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Helium 10 vs AMZScout at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Helium 10 vs AMZScout. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- You can move data around and launch a campaign in the simplest way possible
- Excellent data analytic functions
- Smooth user dashboard that allows you to switch back and forth between tools and combine them for optimum results
- Reasonable and added value for money to make it work
- Many tools are the best out there for Amazon or Walmart sellers, despite the competition
- It has an inclusive set of Amazon tools to help sellers rank better on the platform
- Not all the tools are set up with the same quality. Other competitors in the market work better for particular functions
- It does not have an Amazon PPC manager
- There are limited features on the starter plan
- It can be a little bit expensive for new sellers
- It has a steep learning curve
- Made for Beginner and Advanced Sellers
- Huge database
- Chrome extension
- Slow loading time
- Only chrome browser available
|Features||Amazon listing optimization / Analytics / Chrome extension / Inventory manager / Keyword research / Product database / Rank tracking||Amazon Marketing|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises||Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||500 Technology Dr Suite 450, Irvine, CA 92618||AMZScout Corp., 1735 Market Street, Suite 3750, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103|
Compare the price between Helium 10 vs AMZScout
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||Helium 10||AMZScout|
|Pricing range||From $39 to $399 per month||From $45.99 to $49.99 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Lifetime payment / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 7 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 30 days||Yes, 7 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Helium 10 Pricing details
Helium 10 begins at $39 per month, offering you limited access to the full collection of tools. However, you can mainly access their most popular tool, X-ray, which offers you details on product information. These include details on sales trends, revenue estimates, and price.
Their suggested package is $99 per month, offering you keyword tracker and index tracking features.
Fortunately, Helium 10 seems to be pricing its services somewhat aggressively in a bid to stake out some of the market shares for itself. They do this by poaching people from the entrenched big boys in the market.
Below are the different pricing plans you can expect from Helium 10:
The Starter plan is ideal for beginners. The plan comes with all the training modules and tools you need to get started as an Amazon seller. The package includes complete access to Xray but limited access to the rest of the Helium 10 tool suite.
This package is ideal for growing Amazon or Walmart sellers. The Platinum plan is one of the most popular plans of all and comes with all the important tools you need to scale your growing business. You will receive a full-single user license, and it also comes with:
- Follow up (5,000 emails per month)
- Alerts (300 ASINs per month)
- Keyword tracker (2,500 keywords per month)
- Index Checker (150 uses per month)
The Diamond Plan is suitable for established Amazon sellers. It is tailored for those sellers as it has all the advanced and basic features. It also has everything in the plus plan, apart from having access to the following:
- Follow up (15,000 emails per month)
- Alerts (600 ASINs per month)
- Keyword tracker (5,000 keywords per month)
- Index Checker (300 uses per month)
- Multi-user login
- Four seller central account connections
- Unlimited use of Walmart marketplace tools
- Inventory management unlimited SKUs
The enterprise plan is a tailored solution for those advanced sellers who are seeking to scale rapidly. It has everything in the Diamond plan. You’ll also receive the following benefits:
- Management of different clients with a single subscription
- Added internal users for multi-user login
- Expanded limits for keywords tracked
- Expanded limits for market trackers for competitive intelligence
- Expanded limits for connected accounts on Walmart and Amazon
- APIs and bulk and custom reporting
If you are still not able to identify which plan is suitable for you, you should check your requirements first. Remember that each Amazon seller is unique, and it depends on your business model and where you currently are in your Amazon seller journey.
AMZScout Pricing details
You may purchase AMZScout on a monthly, yearly, or lifetime basis. The lifetime plan is only available for the AMZScout Chrome extension.
You may purchase AMZScout on a monthly, yearly, or lifetime basis. The lifetime plan is only available for the AMZScout Chrome extension. There are two distinct price plans available, each with its own set of features.
The AMZScout Google Chrome pro extension is included in the PRO Extension plan. Everything is included in the Amazon Sellers’ package.
The monthly package for the AMZScout Chrome extension is $44.99 per month, while the monthly package for the Web Interface is $49.87 per month. It’s an excellent method to evaluate what the service can accomplish and if it fits your requirements. The Chrome extension offers a 14-day free trial period, whereas the web app has a 7-day free trial period.
The greatest value for money is to get a yearly plan, which will save you a lot of money.
Currently, AMZScout covers nine nations. Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Spain are the countries involved.