The main difference between Gist and Coda is that Coda offer free trial for 14 days but Gist does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Knowledge Base Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Gist vs Coda at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Gist vs Coda. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Better free plans than competitors
- The wonderful cross-channel messaging feature
- Lead generations with pop-ups and forms
- The impractical Chat history feature
- Narrow Integrations
- Video, pictures, and links for documentation
- Highlighting various informational items for various persons
- Easy to collaborate
- Comprehension consolidation
- Excellent tool for organizing
- Easy to use
- The integration of internal tools are not very good. Information cannot be simply viewed or written to other tools of the choosing
- Scale management may be difficult
- For many users, onboarding and the first learning curve can be challenging
|Features||Chatbots / Display Chat Window For Visitor Guests / Emails and Messages Inbox / Events Tracker / Live chat / Sign-Up Forms and Alert Popups||Document Tracking / Document setup|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, Delaware 1970, US||San Francisco|
Compare the price between Gist vs Coda
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $99 per month||From $12/month to $36/month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Gist Pricing details
Prices for Gist range from $19 per month for the Support plan to $548 per month for the All-in-One plan. For all three types of plans, there are limited free options.
- Two support seats
- Basic live chat features
- Five support seats
- Knowledge Base
Premium ($499/month) (currently discounted to $99/month):
- Unlimited seats
- Custom chatbots
- Basic email templates
- 200 contacts
- 1,000 contacts
- Automated emails
Premium ($49/month) (currently discounted to $29/month):
- Automatic event tracking
- 1,000 contacts
- Forever subscription to Marketing
- Forever subscription of Support plans
- Both Professional Support and Professional Marketing plans
Premium ($548/month) (currently discounted by $128/month):
- Premium Marketing plans
Coda Pricing details
Coda starts from $12/month to $36/month and you can try for free during 14 days. There are 4 pricing plans for Coda:
The cost of Coda depends on the features you select and the number of users on the team who actually create papers. Document makers are those who produce documents. Doc Viewers and Editors are not regarded as Doc Makers on the team.
All options include community support, unlimited editors, readers, Doc Makers, and folders.
- Free: The “doc size” for the Free plan is capped at 50 objects and 100 rows per document. Up to 100 rows of a database may be synced across an infinite number of documents. In the event that you unintentionally remove critical information, you may use this option to recover the last seven days’ worth of modification history. Each month, per document, up to 35 time-based automation and 100 row-based automation are provided.
- Pro: Customers who choose the Pro plan pay either $10 per month for Doc Makers (paid yearly) or $12 per Doc Maker (paid monthly). The Pro plan gives you access to 30 days’ worth of the document’s version history as well as limitless table syncing between documents. Each document has a monthly cap of 100 time-based automation and 500 row-based automation. Hidden pages that archive previous material and priority assistance from the Coda team are additional features that are excluded from the Free option.
- Team: The monthly price for each Doc Maker under the Team plan is $30 (paid yearly), or $36 for teams using a month-to-month subscription. This package includes one free training session with a Coda expert, a number of time- or action-based automation, unrestricted access to the version history, private folders that require an invite, and locking capabilities that prevent unintentional alterations. An internal template gallery will soon be available from Coda, enabling you to internalize operations within the business.
- Enterprise: To set up the team with an Enterprise plan, you must schedule a demo with a Coda sales representative to ascertain the unique requirements of the business. The features of this option are identical to those of the Team plan, but it offers Single Sign-on (SSO) functionality and assistance from a customer success manager. Unified billing, an IT-Admin portal, and SOC II Compliance Certification are some of the upcoming features.