The main difference between DSers and CJDropshipping is that DSers offer free trial for 14 days but CJDropshipping does not offer this.
However, you can also directly find the Best Dropshipping Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
DSers vs CJDropshipping at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of DSers vs CJDropshipping. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Keeps track of inventory
- Avoid chances of non-deliverance
- Pre-defined advertising strategies
- Peace of mind for the user and customer
- Hassle-free marketing by DSers team
- Increased sales
- Easy financial management system
- Payment to customers without any barriers
- Hard to find reliable primary supplier
- DSers app not being widely available
- Easy request for sourcing product
- Free application
- Excellent customer service and customer support
- Email and chat support
- Slow and sluggish app
|Features||Automatically Sync Shopify Orders / Bulk Order / Control of Inventory / DSers Shopify Dropshipping Service / First-Class Customer Support / Quick Increase in Sales Volume / Reduction of Cost / Supplier Optimizer||Customized Labeling and Packaging Services / Equivalent Automatic Sync Orders / Multiple Payment Options / Support Options|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||SUITE 1701-02,17/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong||13955 Central Ave, Chino, California, 91710, United States|
Compare the price between DSers vs CJDropshipping
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $499 per month||Free|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Commission based|
|Free trial||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
DSers Pricing details
Based on the features, the DSers offers 4 pricing plans to its Shopify customers. The basic plan is free, and users can list a restricted amount of products for sale. The Advanced plan and Pro plans cost USD 19.9 and USD 49.9 per month, respectively. The advanced and pro plans come with 14 days free trial. The Enterprise plan costs USD 499 per month and is offered without a free trial. Advanced, pro, and enterprise pricing plans have the best features for large e-commerce stores with a huge number of products and their variants.
Basic/Free Plan ($0)
This plan is basically a free version and allows users to manage not more than three stores. You can also order a bulk amount of products with a product limit of 3000 per account, making 9000 products simultaneously. Other features offered in the basic plan are:
- Can manage up to 3 stores.
- Product limit: 3000 per store.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Programmed evaluating rule with a fixed increase.
- Variants mapping for up to 2 suppliers.
- Paypal accounts limit is 1 per account
- Price change for online products – 1 time/30 days.
Advanced Plan ( $19.9 per month, annual billing)
- Stores limit is 10.
- Able to manage up to 10 products.
- Can list up to 20,000 products per account.
- Automated updates on inventory.
- Automatic pricing rule based on profit margin.
- Paypal accounts limit is 2 per account
Pro Plan ($49.9 per month, annual billing)
- Manage up to 25 stores on the Pro plan.
- Priority customer support.
- Up to 20 products on AliExpress Saver Shipping Adaptor.
- List up to 75,000 products with the Pro plan.
- Paypal accounts limit is 5 per account
- Affiliate program to earn cashback on orders.
Enterprise Plan ($499 per month, annual billing)
- Manage up to 50 stores on the Enterprise plan.
- First priority customer support.
- Unlimited products on AliExpress Saver Shipping Adaptor on the Enterprise plan.
- List up to 1,00,000 products with the Enterprise plan.
- Paypal accounts limit is 10 per account
- Affiliate program to earn cashback on orders.
CJDropshipping Pricing details
CJDropshipping is a free app that has multiple integrations to connect the application with. It doesn’t cost you anything to link your store to CJdropshipping, and making an account is free, too. Custom packaging, labels, and logos are all instances of costly add-ons. The prices for each service are itemized and easy to find. While storing your goods at CJdropshipping’s US warehouse will cost you money, shipping them is free of charge.
They list the very lowest price they can offer for each item in their inventory. In order to calculate profit, subtract your cost per unit and shipping costs from your selling price. Domestic shipping costs are calculated as simply as the item’s basic price and postage.
Product sourcing requests, product listings and connections (you can import CJ’s products to your shop by adding your price), product images, product videos, product suggestions, and product storage are all provided free of charge, as are the initial setup and monthly account maintenance. Maintaining a high-quality products standard for CJ, a global distribution network, real-time order processing and tracking, and consolidated warehouse and shipping operations are just some of the services they offer.
Private inventory, fulfillment processing fees, extra sourcing quota requirements, photo and video creation services, and bespoke packaging can all add up to significant costs.