The main difference between Coursera and Sales Impact Academy is that Coursera offer 14 days money back guarantee but Sales Impact Academy does not have this feature.
In this versus, we compare Coursera vs Sales Impact Academy in-depth to help you choose one of them. If you want to know more details, we recommend you to read our Coursera review and Sales Impact Academy review.
However, you can also directly find the Best Online Learning Platform Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Coursera vs Sales Impact Academy at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of Coursera vs Sales Impact Academy. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Spend less money on your learning
- Move between multiple courses
- Unlimited certificates
- All lecture videos have a native language
- Popular courses and articles
- Free seven days trial
- Does not offer a free certificate
- Global team access
- Live-learning curriculum
- Certification after completing the course
- High learning design principles
- No free account
- Only the annual pricing plan is available
|Details||Coursera||Sales Impact Academy|
|Features||Affiliate Program / Flexible Learning / Learn Anything / MasterTrack Certificates / Professional Certificates||Experienced Coaches / On-Demand Classes / Pure Useful Content|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||119 W 24th St, New York, New York 10011, US||Seattle, US|
Compare the price between Coursera vs Sales Impact Academy
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||Coursera||Sales Impact Academy|
|Pricing range||From $49 to $79 per month or $399 per year||$1500 per year|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
Coursera Pricing details
Coursera offer three subscription plan that people can choose from based on their learning needs. The first plan is a single learning program that costs you $49 – $79 per month.
Another is Coursera plus monthly, which costs $59 per month and a seven-day free trial. The final is Coursera plus annual, which costs $399 annually with unlimited access. You can also join the Coursera free plan to learn free hundreds of online courses.
Single Learning Program ($49 – $79 per month):
- Access all courses within the learning program
- Earn a certificate upon completion
Coursera Plus Monthly ($59 per month):
- Access 7,000+ courses
- Earn unlimited certificates
- Learn job-relevant skills and tools
- Choose from more than 15 Professional Certificate programs
Coursera Plus Annual ($399 per year):
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Save when you pay upfront for the year
- Everything included in the monthly plus plan
- Enjoy maximum flexibility to achieve work
Sales Impact Academy Pricing details
Sales Impact Acadamy only offers a single pricing plan which costs $1,500 annually. Keep in mind that only one SIA account can be useable by a single user.
Single Plan ($1,500 per year):
- Live and On-Demand Classes
- Certification on completion of courses
- World-leading expert coaches
- 1000+ classes per year
- Global team access is available
- Access to the Slack community