The main difference between CognitiveSEO and SE Ranking is that SE Ranking offer free trial for 14 days and CognitiveSEO offer this for 7 days.
In this versus, we compare CognitiveSEO vs SE Ranking in-depth to help you choose one of them. If you want to know more details, we recommend you to read our CognitiveSEO review and SE Ranking review.
However, you can also directly find the Best SEO Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
CognitiveSEO vs SE Ranking at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of CognitiveSEO vs SE Ranking. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Everything-in-one SEO tool
- Measurements list
- Excellent for detecting SEO assaults
- SEO on-site issues
- Compare competitors easily
- One-on-one instruction is offered
- Learning this software is difficult
- Old-fashioned UI
- Fair pricing
- Perfect for multilingual websites (5 locations per keywords)
- All in one software
- Mobile app
- Keyword research feature isn't that precise
|Features||API / Backlink Analysis / Marketing Reports / Rank Tracker / Site Audit Tool||Audit website / Keyword research / Rank tracking / SEO Tool|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses|
|Website languages||English||Deutsch / English / Italian / Japanese / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||Strada Cronicar Mustea, Iași 700198, Romania||228 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, California, 94301|
Compare the price between CognitiveSEO vs SE Ranking
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||CognitiveSEO||SE Ranking|
|Pricing range||From $129 to $499 per month||From $39 to $189 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 7 days||Yes, 14 days|
|Money back guarantee||No||Yes, 14 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
CognitiveSEO Pricing details
You can choose from the Starter Plan, Premium, or Elite price tiers on CognitiveSEO. Freelancers, new businesses, and those on a tight budget would like the Starter Package’s $129.99 monthly price. Pricing for the Business Plan starts at $299 per month and has recently been lowered to $199 per month, while the Elite plan starts at roughly $499 per month. A free trial is available for the plans.
- For budget-constrained individuals like freelancers and startups
- 5 Campaigns
- 50000 OnPage Audit
- 150 Content Optimization Audit
- 200000 In-bound Link Analysis
- 1500 Rank Tracking
- 2 users
Premium ($299 but discounted to $199/month):
- For Small/Medium Agencies or business plan
- 10 Campaigns
- 150000 OnPage Audit
- 500 Content Optimization tool for Audit
- 1 million In-bound Link Analysis
- 4500 Rank Tracking
- 5 users
- For Larger Agencies or Enterprises
- 25 Campaigns
- 300000 OnPage Audit
- 1000 Content Optimizer tool for Audit
- 3 million Inbound Link Analysis 3 million
- 13500 Rank Tracking
- 10 users
SE Ranking Pricing details
SE ranking “Essential” plan costs you $39 per month. You can save 20% of your money by subscribing the annual plan.
SE Ranking provides three major monthly membership packages:
- The first, “Essential,” costs between $39 and $69 based on the amount of keywords you want to monitor. It provides you with access to the software’s primary capabilities.
- The second, ” Pro “, whose price ranges from $89 to $149 based on the same reasoning, adds page change tracking and an increase of the SEO/PPC information.
- The third option, “Business,” ranges in price from $189 to $899 for additional services. You may also be eligible for savings based on the length of your membership and the amount of keyword checks performed every month.