The main difference between BlueJeans and Google Meet is that BlueJeans offer 14 days free trial but Google Meet does not have any free trial.
However, you can also directly find the Best Video Conferencing Software, we list them by ranking (based on our review rating), you can find all the comparisons we made and we explain how you should choose the proper one.
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
BlueJeans vs Google Meet at a Glance
To make your choice quick and efficient, here is a short summary about our comparison of BlueJeans vs Google Meet. Find out their ratings, features, prices and then discover the winner of the versus.
Pros and Cons comparison
- Attractive and simple-to-use UI
- The sound and picture are both superb
- Working together is made easier and more efficient with the Smart Meeting function
- Aids in the formation of virtual teams
- BlueJeans has substantially higher audio quality than its counterparts
- Conversations may only be kept temporarily, during Meetings, due to the lack of a permanent chat
- Only with the use of a third-party Panopto integration is it possible to customize recorded meetings
- Straightforward and user-friendly
- Very intuitive interface to work and interact with others
- Offers a lot of meetings
- Closed captions and screen sharing (English only)
- Flawless integrations with Google Calendar and other Google products
- Doesn’t come with a feature to erase messages accidentally sent
- There are problems with audio receiving
- It’s also oversimplified; therefore, it is boring if you compare it to other video conferencing apps like a messenger.
- Lack of additional features
- Putting in a background picture to the conference needs some hard work if compared to other software available.
|Features||BlueJeans Rooms / Easy to use / Event Scheduling / In-Meeting Collaboration and Participation / Live Streaming / Moderator App|
|Best suited for||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses||Individuals, Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses, Large enterprises|
|Website URL||Visit official website||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Company address||BlueJeans Network 3098 Olsen Dr., 2nd floor San Jose, CA 95128|
Compare the price between BlueJeans vs Google Meet
Find out which software has the best valuable pricing, which one offers a free trial and money back guarantee.
|Pricing comparison||BlueJeans||Google Meet|
|Pricing range||From $12.49 to $19.99 per month||Free plan|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription||Monthly subscription|
|Free trial||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Money back guarantee||No||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans||See plans|
BlueJeans Pricing details
With BlueJeans, you can choose from three different subscription plans: Standard ($12.49/month), Pro ($17.49/month), and Enterprise ($19.99/month). All of these packages provide little savings if you purchase for an entire year of service at once.
Standard ($12.49/host/month, billed monthly)
- Allow for as many as one hundred guests
- Five hours of recording
- Meet for as long as you like
Pro ($17.49/host/month, billed monthly)
- Allow up to 150 guests
- There were 25 hours of recordings
- There are several amazing integrations
Enterprise ($19.99/host/month, billed monthly)
- Allow for as many as 200 guests
- Countless recordings can be made
- Real-time captioning and transcription
Google Meet Pricing details
The best thing about this video conference software is that it is accessible to all G-Suite subscribers and users. G Suite plans begin at $7.99 a month for every user’s business starter plan. The Business Standard plan is available for $12 a month for every user. The most expensive one is the Business Plus plan, which is available for $18 a month for every user. If you find it hard to choose which plan is ideal for you, worry no more because all the plans Google offers are available for a fourteen-day free trial warranty. On the other hand, a slightly restricted version of the software can be used for free by all Google account holders, not only those who are clients or users of G Suite.
Google Meet free version provides amazing features such as:
- Free meeting participants of up to 100(take note that participants should be users of Google)
- Meeting call-in only through the internet, and phone calls are not allowed or permitted
- No meeting time limits (calls will have a one hour limit)
- Google Meet’s Customer Support
You can access customer support in many avenues. This is one of the best reasons why Google Meet stands out from the rest. If you face issues or concerns, you can call the customer hotline number 24 hours a day and 7 days a week via email, phone, and chat. Email support and the phone is available in fourteen different languages. The help center also has many support materials to help users find answers to all their concerns. Some of the support materials offered to take account of Frequently Asked Questions and thorough guides on how to utilize the suite, organized in a very intuitive manner.