Design Pickle is a platform that offers unlimited graphic designs to its clients. But what does that mean exactly? This review tries to answer that question and by the end of it, help you compare Design Pickle to other unlimited graphic design platforms.
- You have your own design team
- You get your design the same-day or 1-2-day turnaround
- Unlimited graphic design
- Unlimited revisions
- All the plans include access to great stock photos
- You get complete ownership of the files delivered
- They provide real human customer support 24 hours a day and 5 days a week
- 30-Day 100% money-back satisfaction is guaranteed
- The monthly output is capped, it is not really “unlimited”
- Revisions are also considered as new requests, so being choosy will reduce the number of deliveries per month
- Limitations on the basic plan. Logo design, website design, infographics, and motion design are not entertained
Founded by Russ Perry back in 2015, Design Pickle is a platform that offers unlimited graphic design solutions to its customers via a fixed fee plan. Design Pickle takes out the hassle of interviewing and awarding a project to a new graphic designer every single time.
As soon as you get onboard a professional designer will be ready to be a part of your graphic design team. It lets you build relationships with designers while eliminating the need of communicating your ideas and though every single time from scratch.
“Design is Expensive and Time-Consuming. It Doesn’t Have to Be.”Design Pickle
Understanding Unlimited Graphic Design?
Before we go any further, understanding Unlimited Graphic Design is important. It is a platform that provides you with as many design concepts and revisions you need for a fixed monthly fee. These services can range from a variety of categories related to graphic design.
Why Design Pickle?
Why should you use Design Pickle?
It starts off by handing over your requests to a specific graphic designer, who then works their way through your requests in an orderly manner (time-sensitive and requests to be completed first can be queued as per users’ choice).
Being an unlimited design platform, there is no limit to the number of requests you may post each day, but the turnaround depends upon how many requests can be handled per day practically.
Usually, requests are delivered in 1-2 business days, but pro users can enjoy same-day turnaround (more on that below). There is no boundary of what requests can be made, anything related to graphic design is covered.
Complex tasks are categorized and segregated into smaller and manageable projects. So basically, everything even remotely related to graphic design is covered. Although, the amount and complexity of your requests are directly related to the plan you own.
There are a lot of platforms now that offer a flat-rate for unlimited requests and revisions, Design Pickle does that effortlessly. It hits the sweet spot of quality and affordable work, which is perfect for many individuals and businesses. Design Pickle is among our top picks for unlimited graphic design platforms and having that 100% satisfaction guarantee is an added bonus.
Design Pickle Features
What services does Design Pickle Offer?
Design Pickle offers a wide range of graphic design solutions. Which include:
- Advanced Infographics
- Book Covers
- Custom Illustrations
- Digital Art
- Fresh Stock
- Mailers and Postcards
- Online Ads
- Site Mockups
- Slide Decks
- Social Media Ads
- Social Media Banners
You can have a look at their portfolio, you will see the work they are doing for their customers.
Who is Design Pickle for?
In today’s fast-paced world, no industry can function without design elements. Logos, website design, social media banners, and ads, etc. are key in separating yourself from the competition. Bearing that in mind, it is safe to say that just about any business or individual who needs anywhere between 10-30 graphic designs per month can benefit from Design Pickle. The scope of the markets or industries they cover is almost endless.
Design Pickle Pricing
How much does Design Pickle cost?
Currently, Design Pickle allows its customers to choose from three different plans which can be opted on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Their plans start from $399 and go all the way up to $995 per month. They also offer a couple of add-ons which are discussed below.
Standard Plan (Graphic Design Essentials)
This plan is targeted towards individuals and small businesses. This plan gives you a dedicated designer, handles unlimited requests and revisions with a turnaround of 1-2 business days. You also get free stock photos and source files included in this plan along with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. It costs $399 per month and is also offered for a discounted price of $379/month quarterly or $319/month annually.
Pro Plan (Graphic Design Pro)
This plan is targeted for the Pro users, it is best suited to agencies and medium to large businesses and enterprises. This plan gives all you the basics the Standard Plan provides while offering added services like same-day delivery, real-time collaborations, API integrations, Advanced Infographics, Animated GIFs, and Presentation Decks. This plan costs $995 per month and is also offered for a discounted price of $945/month quarterly or $833/month annually.
This plan is better suited for content creators and businesses focused on branding. This plan also gives you the basics included in the Standard Plan and provides while adding the services of professional illustrators. This plan costs $499/month, $475/month quarterly, and $400/month annually.
Design Pickle also offers its customers a couple of add-ons, which are:
Starting from $495/month, you may get your very own project manager to handle and manage design services submitting requests and putting in revisions where necessary. Keeping in mind the project manager will not entertain services outside the scope of Design Pickle.
Premium Stock asset library (Fresh stock)
For $25/month, this add-on lets Design Pickle customers choose from millions of Premium Stock Images and Photographs from partner websites.
Pros & Cons
The Pros and Cons of using Design Pickle
Design Pickle Pros
- You don’t have to look for a designer (freelance or other) every time you need to get something done.
- Depending on your plan you get same-day or 1-2-day turnaround.
- Your assigned designer understands your design needs, eliminating the need to communicate your ideas and thought process every single time. In return, building a relationship with the designer.
- Attention to detail is highly commendable, the designer takes note of every single detail provided by you in the brief and you see that implemented in the final result. They are really good at following instructions.
- The UI is very easy to get accustomed to.
- All the plans include access to great stock photos.
- You get complete ownership of the files delivered. 100% free to use, you may even resell the design if you please.
- They provide real human customer support 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
- 30-Day 100% money-back satisfaction is guaranteed.
Design Pickle Cons
- The monthly output is capped, it is not really “unlimited”. As stated on their website, a designer works on one request per day. Offers are submitted through a queue system and the designer works their way through that system.
- Revisions are also considered as new requests, so being choosy will reduce the number of deliveries per month.
- There are some real limitations on the basic plan. Logo design, website design, infographics, and motion design are not entertained.
We recommend that you compare Design Pickle with Kimp.io to choose the most convenient unlimited graphic design service that matches your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Design Pickle?
Design Pickle is a platform that offers unlimited graphic designs to its clients. But what does that mean exactly? Learn more about Design Pickle
Is Design Pickle the best solution for Unlimited Graphic Design?
We can’t answer to this question without knowing your needs. However, you can read our review about the best Unlimited Graphic Design Services or contact us directly.