Unbounce is a landing page builder that lets you create beautiful, responsive landing pages without any coding. With Unbounce’s powerful drag-and-drop interface, you can quickly design high-converting landing pages with low bounce rates.
- Unlimited Landing pages and Popups
- Free trial
- A/B testing
- Smart traffic
- Automatic text replacements
- AMP landing pages
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
While there are a variety of ways to generate and gather prospective leads, landing pages are a more compelling way to do it. The problem is that creating conversion-oriented landing pages requires careful preparation and execution.
Are you looking for a landing page builder to assist you get your internet company off the ground? Our Unbounce review may be of use to you.
In this post, we’ll explain how its landing page builder, as well as its other capabilities, may help you increase your leads and boost your conversion rates; why it’s suggested for beginners like you; and how it can turn a tough task into a newbie editor.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a complete digital marketing platform that specializes on landing pages for small companies. It specializes in assisting e-commerce businesses, SaaS businesses, and small to large agencies.
Thanks to its drag-and-drop landing page builder, the platform promotes itself as a simple but cost-effective solution. It does not need any coding knowledge, which is an important element of making any kind of builder more accessible. You may also utilize and modify the editor’s collection of more than 100 Unbounce landing page templates.
Aside from the primary feature, Unbounce offers a slew of additional useful features for optimizing websites, like sticky bars, popups, A/B split testing, and third-party integrations.
What can you do with Unbounce?
Because Unbounce is mainly a landing page builder, this is how we’ve assessed it. However, the platform has a lot more to offer than just the builder, and many of them, like A/B testing, are very useful in terms of building and optimizing landing pages.
Here’s a rundown of the features we’ll be discussing in this section:
- Unbounce’s landing page builder and other tools are available to you.
- Create pop-ups and sticky bars quickly and easily to generate leads.
- A/B testing
- Measure the success of your landing pages using reports and analytics.
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- Smart Traffic is an AI-powered conversion solution that delivers visitors to the most appropriate landing page automatically.
- Create AMP landing pages, which load up to 85 percent quicker than conventional mobile pages.
- Create and add forms to your landing pages using the lead form builder.
Let’s begin by looking at Unbounce’s most essential feature: its landing page builder.
With Unbounce’s drag-and-drop landing page builder, anybody can pick up the tool and start building pages without needing to know any coding or use expensive design tools.
With only a few clicks, you can add, delete, or customize any element of your landing pages.
- 100+ templates to choose from: Create pages in minutes using a template or start from scratch.
- Clone and edit: Duplicate and edit your most effective landing pages for new campaigns to save time.
- Copy & paste: No need to start from scratch when copying and pasting these components from one landing page to another.
- Complete control: fine-tune every aspect to the pixel and add your logo without restriction.
- Quick publishing: Use Unbounce’s WP landing page plugin to publish landing pages directly to your WordPress site or to your own domain name.
To get started, you may pick from numerous of templates and customize them to suit your specific requirements. You may clone and modify whole pages, copy / paste across pages, and also save your own designs for future use to accelerate the creation process even more.
Unbounce’s landing page builder is among the most user-friendly I’ve ever used in terms of speed. While many page builders slow and limit your design options, Unbounce offers you full control over your design decisions and I’ve never experienced any latency.
Sticky bars and pop-ups
Apart from landing pages, Unbounce has a pop-up and sticky bar builder that you can utilize to increase conversions. While we’ve already discussed the benefits and drawbacks of pop-ups on this site, there’s no disputing that when utilized correctly, they may boost conversion rates.
- Drag-and-drop builder: For creating pop-ups and sticky bars, you get a quick, powerful builder once again.
- Templates: You may start with a template and customize it to your requirements, or you can start from scratch and create your own pop-ups.
- Choose who views your pop-ups, how/when they’re activated, and dynamically change content depending on visitors’ keywords using targeting and triggers (Dynamic Text Replacement).
- Schedule campaigns to run automatically so that your most effective promotions are always visible.
- A/B testing: To maximize the effect of your pop-ups and sticky bars, try various messaging and offers.
- Commit to exit-intent pop-ups for computer visitors and sticky bars for mobile visitors, since this will preserve the mobile experience while also avoiding any Google search penalties.
Finally, make sure that users who have previously converted do not encounter the same pop-up when they return to your site.
All of Unbounce’s plans include comprehensive A/B testing capabilities, enabling you to fine-tune your landing pages and pop-ups for optimum effectiveness.
With just a few clicks, you can run A/B testing campaigns to test out different versions of your website. These could differ by the type of page (such as the same webpage with or without a lead gen form), what components are used (such as your calls to action) or anything else that you would like to try out!
This is such an essential element for conversion-focused sites, and it’s always disappointing to discover that a landing page builder doesn’t provide it or only offers it in its more costly plans.
With Unbounce, you don’t have to be concerned about this.
Analyses and reports
Unbounce offers information on the performance of your landing pages and the results of your A/B testing. All of data is accessible via the Unbounce dashboard, however connecting with Google Analytics will provide the greatest results.
You can find instructions on how to accomplish this here, but all you have to do is obtain your website tracking ID from Google Analytics and put it into Script Manager in the Unbounce interface, which you’ll find under settings.
You may set up event measurement to monitor users’ activities, such as clicks on your CTAs and other key conversion objectives, after you’ve connected with Google Analytics.
We should note you that our Unbounce landing pages were removed from Google Analytics as a data source. We were able to discover a solution, however integrating with GA didn’t proceed as easily as the instructions suggested.
Text Replacement That Changes As You Type
Unbounce’s solution to landing page personalization is Dynamic Text Replacement. Based on the terms visitors put in before landing on your PPC advertising, the function matches the content on your landing page.
You may build sponsored search campaigns that reflect user intent at every engagement if you combine it with dynamic term insertion in Google Ads. Your communications will have more effect on users and inspire them to engage in larger numbers if they are more relevant.
Simply pick the text you wish to apply Dynamic Text Replacement to and then click the Dynamic Text option in Unbounce. Then you provide the dynamic text that will change your default, as well as the default text that will appear when Dynamic Text is disabled.
Unbounce will handle the rest if you repeat this process for your campaign’s target keywords.
Smart TrafficTM is an AI-powered marketing solution that analyzes each visitor’s characteristics and automatically sends them to one of the most appropriate landing page. To decide which version of your landing page would be the most successful, the system considers factors such as the user’s location and device.
- Unbounce’s AI system may begin optimizing in as little as 50 visits.
- Increase conversions without having to wait for tests to achieve statistical significance with automated CRO.
- Smart TrafficTM allows to test landing page changes quickly.
- According to Unbounce, Smart TrafficTM increases ctr by 20% on average, which would be a fantastic return for a product that performs all the job for you.
Because Smart TrafficTM is a new feature that is currently in testing, I can’t say if it fulfills this promise. We haven’t tested the functionality yet, but it’s another example of Unbounce’s continued innovation.
Landing pages for AMP
Unbounce was also, to my knowledge, the first landing page builder to handle AMP landing pages. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are intended to make the web a quicker environment for mobile users, with loading speeds of less than one second on average.
- Create AMP landing pages without the bother of traditional construction.
- Unbounce also offers mobile-friendly AMP templates that you can customize or create from scratch.
- Unbounce will ensure that your webpages and code are up to current with the newest AMP requirements.
One of the disadvantages of AMP seems to be that the learning process may be very high. Unbounce eliminates this issue entirely by making it simple to build, test, and optimize AMP landing pages in same manner that you would any other page on the platform.
Lead forms builder
Unbounce also has a form builder that lets you add lead-generation forms to every page. While it’s wonderful to see this option in a landing page builder, it seldom gives you the tools you need to construct high-converting forms.
Who should use it?
Who should use Unbounce?
Anyone who wants to begin their entrepreneurial adventure or enhance their lead generation and conversion may utilize the program. The program, on the other hand, has its own set of capabilities that are customized to particular needs. It’s also conceivable that it’s missing some key components.
To determine whether Unbounce is the appropriate marketing tool for your company, consider the following list of individuals who will greatly benefit from the platform’s features:
Marketer who specializes on digital marketing
Unbounce’s features seem to be very beneficial to internet marketers. This is particularly true for those whose primary product/service is landing pages.
Individuals who collaborate with numerous customers
Providing assistance to many customers at the same time may be difficult if done manually. As a result, the business built an agency-oriented tool that allows customers to manage, organize, and monitor many accounts from a single dashboard. Small to large firms and independent marketers will love it.
Entrepreneurs that do not have a limited budget
It’s one of the few flaws with Unbounce that I’ve observed. If you’re a beginner with a limited budget, I recommend skipping Unbounce and instead looking for a more inexpensive platform.
How much does Unbounce cost?
Unbounce offers three basic subscriptions, each of which has access to the majority of the platform’s capabilities. While most software companies limit functionality on their lower subscriptions, Unbounce does not do so – but there are a few exceptions, which I’ll discuss later.
Unbounce pricing plan
First, let’s have a look at various price options.
- The launch plan is at $80/month
- The optimize plan at $120/month (recommended)
- The accelerate plan at $200/month
- The scale plan at $300/month
As you can see, pricing begins at $80 per month, with the amount of landing pages and pop-ups you anticipate to generate determining the price. Even on the Launch package, you receive unlimited landing pages and pop-ups/sticky bars.
AMP landing pages and other of the more sophisticated pop-up targeting options are also not supported by the Essential plan. Audit logs, specialized assistance, and page migration are among the technological features available for the Enterprise plan.
Overall, Unbounce makes the overwhelming majority of its functionality accessible to clients on all plans, which is always a good thing to see from a software company.
Why you should use Unbounce?
Unbounce is simple to use yet has a lot of customization possibilities. There’s pretty much nothing Unbounce can’t accomplish these days.
Plus, with popups and sticky bars, it’s like having three tools in one. Unbounce’s popups and sticky bars perform everywhere, even on WordPress websites, so you don’t need to pay for a popup system like OptinMonster or Sumo.
So, in 2021, if you’re searching for a simple landing page builder with a lot of capabilities under the hood, supported by a friendly Canadian staff that offers world-class service, go no further than Unbounce.