Making the right choice for an SEO tool for the company might be challenging. The market is flooded with SEO tools, making it difficult to select the best one.
To assist you in deciding if the SheerSEO SEO software is a worthwhile investment, this post provides an honest and comprehensive assessment of the product.
SheerSEO is a reliable SEO tool that is simple to use. Anyone still debating whether or not to subscribe to the SheerSEO program should read this review.
Read further to learn more about SheerSEO, in our review we will detail its features, pros and cons with our rating, and a conclusion about why you should use it.
Click on “open” if you want to see exactly what we will talk about in the rest of this article.
SheerSEO review: Learn everything in 30 seconds
What is SheerSEO?
SheerSEO is a full-featured SEO software that serves bloggers, SEO companies, company owners, and other online professionals.
Ayal Aldama, a software engineer who enjoyed building tiny websites as a pastime and later learned about the effectiveness of SEO, founded it in 2006. He resigned from his job to start developing the online SEO software are discussing today because there weren’t any suitable software options at the time.
SheerSEO offers a wealth of data reports on links to assist in link development, which helps firms rank online. Businesses may save time using this software to automate SEO analysis.
Search engine optimization is essential to expanding organizations in the digital sphere nowadays. Online consultants and businesses are aware of the significance of organic SERP positioning.
SheerSEO software assists companies and SEO specialists with their SEO requirements, particularly the fundamentals to get began. They provide you the resources to keep tabs on the development, highlighting areas for development and the outcomes of the SEO efforts.
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]|
Our SheerSEO review
SheerSEO is a search engine optimization tool created to assist companies in tracking rankings, building links, looking for keywords, managing blogger outreach, analyzing backlinks, and other tasks from a single platform. Agencies are able to set up settings for monitored sites, keywords, and other things like monitored accounts and domain accounts.
- All in one SEO software
- Really cheap
- UI needs improvement
SheerSEO pricing: How much does SheerSEO cost?
SheerSEO costs from $10 per month and you can try for free using their free plan.
Two preliminary plans are provided by SheerSEO software:
- Single Domain Plans
- Agency plans
Both of the above-mentioned plans can be paid out monthly or annually.
|Pricing range||From $10/month to $198/month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans|
SheerSEO pricing plans
Single Domain Plans – There are five things available for single-domain plans:
- Free (Limited features, 10 keywords) – Access to the Free package is restricted and costs just one dollar.
- Standard – You get more features with the Standard Package, which costs $10 per month and $8 annually.
- Advanced – The Advanced plan, regarded as the most significant value, costs $15 per month and $12 annually.
- Professional Thin – The Professional Thin bundle costs $25 per month and $20 per month annually.
- The Professional plan, the largest under the Single Domain Plans, costs $40 monthly and $32 when paid annually.
Agency Domain Plans – There are four packages and many domains covered by the agency programs.
- Tiny Agency – The tiny Agency bundle costs $45 per month and $36 per month annually.
- Small Agency – Small Agency costs $89 per month and $71per month
- Medium Agency – Medium Agency bundle costs $119 per month and $95 per year.
- Agency – The Agency Package, worth $198 per month and $158 per month annually, is the last but most important feature of the Agency plan.
What can you do with SheerSEO?
The capabilities that the program offers are essential aspects of SheerSEO. Let’s examine SheerSEO’s unique selling point and what they offer software users. It turns out that SheerSEO has a lot to offer thanks to its extensive range of features that meet several SEO requirements. An extensive list of SheerSEO’s software capabilities is provided below.
Rank Tracking (SERPs Tracking)
SheerSEO offers rank tracking software forerSEO offers rank tracking software for leading search engines, including Google, YouTube, and Bing. Including pertinent information from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools, like search volume and traffic statistics.
Additionally, you can monitor the progress and view related information for each term, such as search volume, visitors, impressions, and changes from the previous week. Furthermore, SheerSEO software enables you to View past performance in simple graphs to see how you stack up against the competition. You may export this data to Excel or PDF. The following section discusses this feature’s distinctive traits.
- Accurate Tracking of Rank – The SheerSEO program offers excellent ranking accuracy and verifies outcomes on actual sites with ten results each, just like real users would. To ensure that the findings are entirely correct, they use various algorithms. SheerSEO has been operating successfully in this space for more than ten years.
- Regional Results – SheerSEO covers all powerful nations and offers accurate results for each nation and language. Additionally, if the company is local rather than nationwide, it may target particular zip codes. SheerSEO now provides local map results for nearby companies.
- Historical Data – SheerSEO saves the past data and gives you unique visualizations to track the development. To conveniently verify and track development, the current rankings may be compared to historical rankings.
- Analytics, data, and more from third parties – Data from several sources, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Keyword Planner, may be included in SheerSEO. You, therefore, receive insightful information on each term, such as search volume, visits, and impressions.
On-Page SEO Analysis
SheerSEO offers thorough On-Page SEO research to provide you with recommendations on how to make the pages keyword-optimized. To thoroughly optimize the page for each term, you will receive an optimization grade and be shown what has to be addressed.
You may contrast the page with other pages appearing on search results’ first page for the same term.
- Benchmark the Pages – By comparing the content to the top 10 results on SERPs, SheerSEO enables you to benchmark the pages and determine what they are doing well.
- Keyword Density – SheerSEO offers two keyword density tools for use, and it has been an essential technique for assessing on-page optimization. The first is a simple keyword density calculator, but the second takes into account the HTML elements that the keywords are in.
The keyword explorer makes it simple to research and find new keywords to target. You may get many keyword suggestions and use the keyword explorer to assess which keywords to concentrate on.
Additionally, this tool includes a large selection of filters to aid you in sorting through many results. The list of the chosen keywords may be exported to PDF or CSV for subsequent use.
The SheerSEO keyword explorer will offer you five different suggestion options. One of the alternatives is based on the competitor’s website, while the other four are based on keywords.
SheerSEO has many options to make sure you make the most of the connections since they recognize the value of backlinks in SEO. You may use this function to examine the primary backlinks to the website and the rivals’ websites.
You may also obtain fresh backlinks from online directories and related bloggers. A backlinks analysis function also considers no-follow links, meta tags, link content, PageRank, and the number of outbound links.
- Backlinks Protection – Since backlinks are assets in SEO, SheerSEO includes a tool for regularly monitoring the most valuable backlinks. SheerSEO software protects important backlinks and immediately notifies users if they are being changed or removed. Any modification, such as a backlink’s worth or its no follow status, generates an alert. It also verifies whether the page has lost its index.
- View All the Backlinks – SheerSEO gathers information on the incoming links and updates it weekly to provide you with a summary of the backlinks.
- Competitors’ Backlinks – Viewing the backlinks feature of rivals is a fantastic way to get fresh backlinks for SEO. SheerSEO will highlight the highest value backlinks. Thus those may end up being the backlinks.
SheerSEO is a social tracking function that allows you to monitor the website’s activity on Facebook and Twitter.
- Facebook Tracking – Any likes, shares, or comments on the website will appear here, allowing you to monitor the visibility and impressions of the website on Facebook. The social tracker also shows the previous Facebook activity.
- Twitter Tracking – Even when a shortened URL is used, the SheerSEO tool monitors Twitter mentions of the website. It displays details about each tweet and historical patterns on how many tweets you sent out.
Reports generated with SheerSEO can be sent in PDF or CSV format automatically or manually. For SEO companies, there are additional white-labeled reports accessible.
Why you should use SheerSEO?
SheerSEO is a cloud-based SEO software that gives customers a simple method to monitor the SEO development of their website and keep an eye on their rivals. Small companies, agencies, and SEO experts searching for an intuitive platform to enhance their approach may consider SheerSEO.
Users of the site may access tools for competition analysis, keyword research information, rank tracking features, and more. Additionally, SheerSEO provides a free trial so consumers can test the software before signing up for a subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the characteristics of SheerSEO?
Characteristics of SheerSEO are:
1. Program for monitoring rankings on Google and Bing. Including pertinent information from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools, such as search volume and actual traffic statistics,
2. You may use OnPage SEO analysis to get recommendations on making the pages more keyword-friendly.
3. Blogs and online directories are tools for link building.
4. Analyse backlinks, including no-follows, link content, PageRank, meta tags, and the number of outbound links. Protect important backlinks and get prompt notifications if they are modified or removed.
What Is SheerSEO, and How Can You Start?
To meet various demands, SheerSEO provides both free and paid accounts. You can choose the free account or see their pricing options when you visit the website.
You will have to choose between a single domain or numerous domains if you click on the free account options. After selecting, you will be prompted to enter the sign-up information and submit verifications.