Reditus is the best choice for SaaS providers such as Softwares or Online Services, being able to start free, with numerous plan for affiliates, stripe and API integration and smooth onboarding.
- Stripe and API integration
- It has its own marketplace
- Very good UI and UX
- Smooth onboarding
- Free plan
- Only for B2B SaaS companies
Are you searching for a good affiliate marketing tool you can use? As an affiliate marketer, you know the importance of choosing the ideal affiliate management tool.
Choosing the most proper loyalty marketing program for your SaaS company will save you a huge amount of money. Comparing different tools and choosing the best loyalty platform for your business is essential. One of the best loyalty platforms you can consider these days is Reditus.
Read further to learn more about Reditus, in our review we will detail its features, pros and cons with our rating, and a conclusion about why you should use it.
Click on “open” if you want to see exactly what we will talk about in the rest of this article.
What is Reditus?
In case you didn’t know yet, Reditus is a tool that helps other SaaS businesses and organizations to expand and grow their business through the use of Partners and Affiliates. Within the platform itself, you can deal with all your partnerships, and other crucial partners can find you through the marketplace.
Once you have had your first testers, you can find your ideal customer profile and have established a product market. That is why Reditus will be your next step.
One misunderstanding people have about utilizing affiliate marketing or partners is that it helps your product-market fit. But it actually could. Nonetheless, once you’ve established that before and begin fueling that channel after, that will help you grow a lot faster.
In short, Reditus is a partner management tool for B2B SaaS businesses out there. It provides a marketplace that enables you to grow a new revenue channel outside your network and without the use of a marketing budget.
|Features||Affiliate system / Analytics / Live chat / Marketplace / Team access|
|Best suited for||Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]|
|Company address||Reditus B.V, Europalaan 100, 3526KS Utrecht, Netherlands|
Reditus pricing: How much does Reditus cost?
Reditus costs from $0 to $149 per month. If you have a shortage of budget you can go for the free plan which includes many important and necessary features.
|Pricing range||From $0 to $149 per month|
|Pricing types||Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||No|
|Pricing page link||See plans|
Reditus pricing plans
The company believes that each SaaS business must set up a scalable partner program to improve its revenue. That is why they provide a free plan paid packages that will grow with your needs and the revenue you’re making. That way, you get more value than you’re paying them. All their paid plans are also based on an annual subscription and exclusive of VAT. Here are the pricing and the features it offers: For the free plan
- Partner agreement template
- 100 partners
- One user
- SEO-friendly links
- Produce at least $1,000 MRR from affiliates
Starter plan ($39 monthly)
- Custom landing page
- 250 partners
- Five users
- Listing in the marketplace
- Produce at least $5,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the free package
Growth plan ($89 monthly)
- Unlimited number of partners
- Unlimited number of users
- Set up different partner tiers
- Produce at least $15,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the Starter package
Enterprise ($149 monthly)
- Roadmap access
- API access
- A dedicated customer success manager
- Produce over $25,000 MRR from affiliates
- Everything from the Growth package
Reditus features: What can you do with it?
Here are some of the features you will get when you sign up for Reditus:
- Live support – You will receive assistance from real people, and their website will get your questions and concerns answered immediately.
- Team training – Reditus is always happy to train your company’s team on anything they need to get started and be successful.
- Verified Stripe partner – The software is in the process of becoming a Stripe Verified Partner.
- Payouts – Users can easily keep complete control over the payouts done to partners. You can easily prevent fraud and pay only when you should.
- KPIs and Analytics – You can keep track of the partner program efficiently and effectively. You can see all your data in a single dashboard.
- GDPR compliance and security – Reditus is privacy verified as well. That only means they comply with every GDRP rule and more. The company always cares for its client’s privacy.
- Marketplace – You can explore and find new partners through the Marketplace. You can also get listed and grow your SaaS on autopilot.
- Partner management – You receive complete control over your partners and who receives add to your program. All of that is accessible on a single platform.
Reditus review: Why you should use it?
There’s no doubt that Reditus is amazing software. Imagine if you could pay based on the amount of money gained through partners. Now you can get with Reditus. They currently provide a free version and request a minimum fee if you like to add added to your marketplace.
What you will like best about this software is it offers you the capability to set up numerous plans for affiliates, particularly custom ones. There are always bigger partners or agencies with who you negotiate particular terms you, and you could set that up and run it in your standard partner management system like all the default ones through Reditus.
Aside from that, just the user experience or user interface and setup is easy, and the software does what it’s supposed to do. The open API is extremely great, too, allowing you to integrate it with your billing and payout systems.
There’s nothing really anything to dislike it yet. However, if you want to incorporate a billing system, you should utilize the API that needs developers. Thus, it is a no-code integration too. Still, it would be amazing if they had more out-of-the-box integrations. So, if you do not have developer resources to program against the API, you simply note you’re limited to Stripe at the moment.
Here are some versus to compare Reditus with its competitors: