- Uptime is impressive – 99.95% uptime guarantee
- A lot of features to enhance their speed
- Customer Support – getting help from WordPress experts not just random people/bots
- Daily backups to allow you restore your site to a previous version if something bad happens
- Different prices for different plans
- Money-Back guarantees – every user (new accounts only) is offered a 60-day money-back guarantee
- A little bit pricey for individuals, a pricing structure that looks like is targeted at business clients
- It usually charges clients based on the number of visits to their sites, the more visits you get- the more you’ll need to pay
There are a lot of reasons why you should start using a managed WordPress host for your website hosting. As we all know, WordPress is a Content Management System that allows anybody with a basic understanding of the web to create visually attractive websites using a drag and drop interface.
Everyone who knows about websites must have heard and talked about WordPress hosting. WordPress hosting services are the most reliable, accurate, and popular when we compare them to other types of hosting services.
But at the same time, there are a lot of different hosting platforms, and trying different hostings might not be so worthy! It can take your money, your time and at the end you’ll be left with a thousand questions in mind which won’t make it easy for you to make a proper decision!
If you care about your WordPress site’s support, security, updates and more, then we suggest you keep reading!
This review was done by professionals and experts with a simple purpose – to inform, educate and help its readers!
After reading this Pressidium review you will be able to decide whether or not it fits your WordPress hosting needs and if it’s worthy of joining their other clients, including LearnDash, Backlinko and a wide range of universities.
Read further to learn more about Pressidium, in our review we will detail its features, pros and cons with our rating, and a conclusion about why you should use it.
Click on “open” if you want to see exactly what we will talk about in the rest of this article.
What is Pressidium?
Pressidium is an award-winning, top-tier WordPress hosting platform that offers services for demanding businesses whether they are small or large. The hosting platform was founded in 2013 by a team of experienced developers and engineers, which include John Andriopoulos, Giannis Zachariadis, Filip Slavik and Andrew George.
Pressidium was built from the ground up to be highly available and scalable. The platform was created to host the performance of WordPress sites using the most up-to-date systems and technologies, which are always designed to be safe and very easy to use!
|Features||VPS hosting / WordPress optimized|
|Best suited for||Freelancers, Small businesses, Mid size businesses|
|Website URL||Visit official website|
|Support link||Support page|
|Support email||[email protected]|
|Company address||The Grange Barn Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX, United Kingdom|
Pressidium pricing: How much does Pressidium cost?
Last but not least, we are going to mention some key facts about their pricing plans in order to decide which one fits your needs. Pressidium’s plans start at just $21 a month with annual billing or $24.90 with each-month billing. One of the best things that Pressidium has to offer is that they don’t charge overage fees in case its users exceed their limits, which typically is what all managed WordPress hosts do. Yet, if you constantly exceed your traffic limits, they ask you to upgrade to the next rank!
|Pricing range||From $21 to $500 per month|
|Pricing types||Annual subscription / Monthly subscription|
|Money back guarantee||Yes, 60 days|
|Pricing page link||See plans|
Pressidium pricing plans
According to Pressidium’s specially designed offers, here are the prices of each plan:
- Personal – $42/month billed annually or $49.90/month to month – this package comes with 3 WordPress installs, and 30,000 visits with unlimited bandwidth. When it comes to storage, you get 10 SSD disk spaces which are fully protected. If you have a small blogging site or a medium-traffic e-commerce store, this plan would be perfect for you!
- Professional- $125/month billed annually or $149.90/month to month – This package includes 10 WordPress installs with 100.000 visits in a 30 day period of time. Everything is hosted on enterprise architecture and you get 20 gigabytes of SSD disk spaces.
- Business- $240/month billed annually or $299.90/month to month – This package comes with 25 WordPress installations and a half million visits per month with a generous SSD storage space of 30 Gigabytes.
- Business Plus- $500/month billed annually or $599.90/month to month.
As we already mentioned in this review, all of their plans include reliability & uptime, security, speed & performance and user dashboard. Bonus tip: if you pay annually, they will reward you with an annual discount amounting to two months of service for free!
Pressidium features: What can you do with it?
Pressidium’s features include reliability, sophisticated security architecture, speed, and with experienced support agents they are always more than ready to help every customer with any Pressidium’s questions they might have!
Are you tired of “regular” hosting cheap platforms which only keep one copy of your site running at a time? Well, high-availability hosting platforms like Pressidium run multiple identical versions of your site.
But what does that mean? Running multiple versions of your site means that if one of your sites has issues or doesn’t work properly because of an error, the high-availability architecture of Pressidium’s platform can seamlessly redirect people who visit your page to the other site copy, so there’s basically ZERO downtime!
This is definitely important and outstanding for everyone, especially large organizations who don’t want to have these kinds of issues.
Reliability is key!
As a WordPress hosting platform, Pressidium has all of the security and performance features that every client would expect from a platform like this. Some of the performance features which experts say “significantly improve the performance of your WordPress site” include:
- Dynamic load balancing for better performance under scale,
- HTTP/2 support,
- Built-in CDN,
- Built-in image optimization services.
However, on the other side customers also benefit from their security features, some of which include:
- DMZ Firewall Layer, also known as a network-based firewall layer which is the first line of defense against suspicious activity and Denial of Service (SoS) attacks. DMZ is a low level deep packet inspection layer that filters and inspects each incoming and outgoing packet for malformed requests, and also monitors the sanity of connections. This will immediately take countermeasures to protect your site if something looks suspicious.
- Managed Web Application firewall layer also known as WAF, which for those who don’t know is a high-level application layer firewall that inspects actual HTTP requests and filters web content to and from your WordPress site. According to their experts, it will pick up any SQL-injection attacks, bad bots or malicious cross-site scripting activity. So, if they detect anything as out-of-order, they will immediately stop the malicious attempt right there in order to protect their client’s site from any further kind of malicious attacks!
- Free SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt,
- Dynamic Load Balancing Layer.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable nor could you find solutions to the problems that you were facing when asked a specific customer support of a platform?
From our very own perspective, we can all agree that we are tired of customer support of various platforms that sounds nothing like customer support! Instead, they sound like the cliché – chat bots that constantly give the same responses which makes it impossible to find the answers that we’re looking for!
Pressidium’s support staff, also known as DevOps engineers, offer 24/7 expert support through 365 days of the year for each of their plans. The same people – engineers who build the Pressidium platform are responsible for directly handling their user’s website issues.
There are two ways which a user can get support, which include support via ticket or email. Pressidium’s ticket response interface is well-designed, and when a user submits their ticket, they will be able to:
- choose the specific site with a problem,
- choose the priority of their issue,
- add other email addresses that should be notified for ticket updates, which helps a lot if you are working in a group or as part of a large organization,
- and they can describe their issue.
However, it is also important to note that depending on the plan, Pressidium’s average response times are 5 minutes for Enterprise plans, and 30 minutes for Standard plans.
Apart from focusing on Pressidium’s advanced features, their management also created more human-focused tools in order to make their client’s life easier. Each user, developer or not, is able to do automatic daily backups which you can manually take from the Pressidium dashboard or inside your WordPress dashboard.
Pressidium will additionally help you with managed updates – it will safely apply WordPress updates for you and you can also create staging sites with one-click! They really took their time to focus on each of the features, because not every Pressidium user is a developer!
Pressidium review: Why you should use it?
When it comes to investing your money on a WordPress hosting, everyone keeps asking themselves is it worth it or not?
We can all agree that after investigating the features of Pressidium, it is definitely worth the investment because of its scalable and highly-secure WordPress hosting, together with malware protection and removal!
It is worth mentioning that their solid security system (which gets more and more important each day) is a great way to invest if you plan on having a website or taking your existing one to the next level.
Also, their customer service is something that impresses everyone because of their 24/7 availability for WordPress support! It’s even better to know that you’re being helped and supported by DevOps engineers, people who know what they’re doing, and not just cliché bots!
Here are some versus to compare Pressidium with its competitors: