- No hidden fees
- Only 2% of the top designers are hired
- 15-day money-back guarantee
- The customer support of Penji is exquisite
- Excellent turnaround of usually within 24-48 hours
- Your designs are available on their dashboard via sharable links
- Penji runs a special charity where they serve non-profit organizations for only $1/month
- Penji is worth subscribing to if you have an average of 10 designs per months
- Communication with designers is done via email or via the Penji dashboard
Penji is an unlimited graphic design platform that offers design solutions to its users at a fixed monthly rate. It serves as a great alternative to finding a freelancer for your graphic design work. Penji like similar design platforms eliminates the need for finding, interviewing, hiring, and managing a dedicated graphic designer.
Their unlimited graphic design services come at a flat rate of $369 per month, where you get a dedicated graphic designer with a 15-day money-back guarantee and no contract binding. This review covers what separates Penji from the competition along with its pros and cons.
“The better way to outsource your graphic design work.”
Understanding Unlimited Graphic Design?
Penji is a platform that provides a user with as many design concepts and revisions they need for a fixed monthly fee. In simple words, the user is not charged per hour or project. They are charged a flat rate regardless of how many requests per month they submit. These services can range from a variety of categories related to graphic design.
According to its website, Penji has the top 2% of designers working for you. Which as a user should give you peace of mind, as they have the best designers working on your project. As soon as you get onboard and submit a request, Penji matches your request to the best-suited designer for the job.
Their turnaround is between 24-48 hours and you can keep on asking for revisions until you are satisfied. Your files are stored online and you don’t have to wait for someone to email you the files and source files. Once you are satisfied with the design you can just download them with a couple of clicks right from the Penji dashboard. All this while having complete ownership of the source files and the user is free to use them as they want. There are no hidden costs or charges apart from the monthly fee (more on that below).
The only downside side is that your designer will work on one project at a time unless you opt for the agency plan (but in all fairness other competitors do the same as well).
What services does Penji Offer?
Penji offers a ton of graphic design solutions and their designers will work on just about anything, like:
- Digital Ads
- Landing Pages
- Packaging & Labels
- Print Material
- Promotional Material
- Social Media
- Social Media Content
- Web Design
Who is Penji Targeted at?
Penji is for just about anyone (individual or business) looking to stand out from their competition. In today’s growing digital and multimedia world, having key visual design elements help separate from the crowd. So, if you are a blogger, a social media marketer, an agency, or even a business in need of constant graphic design work, then Penji is right for you.
Since Penji covers every category within the graphic design space, so there isn’t an end to the industries they cover. Because of their strict screening process of hiring the top 2% of designers, Penji is being trusted by big brands like Lyft, Tide, Reebok, and AWeber.
How much does Penji cost?
Currently, Penji offers three different plans to its users which can be opted on a monthly or yearly basis. Users can get a 15% discount if they choose a yearly plan. Let us discuss each plan in detail. All plans are backed by a 15-day 100% money-back guarantee.
This plan is better suited to individuals and small businesses. For a flat rate of $369 per month, you get unlimited design projects and you may request services for unlimited brands that you work with. This plan also comes with a daily turnaround and the ability to sign-in with 2 users. This plan can also be selected yearly for a discounted price of $313 per month.
The Team plan is better suited for marketers and growing teams. Users enjoy unlimited design projects and unlimited brands as in the Pro Plan along with having access to website, app, and illustration design services. Daily turnaround plus the ability to sign in with up to 5 users with having your very own account manager is also provided in the Team plan. All this for $479 per month or $407 per month if chosen yearly.
This Agency plan is targeted towards content creators or agencies in need of advanced graphic design services. This plan is perfect if higher volume and output is desired. Covering all the basics as the other two plans, the Agency plan gives you a dedicated account manager, offers double the output meaning multiple designers handle your requests at once.
You also get prioritized customer support and the option to sign in with up to 10 users. The plan comes at $698 per month or a discounted price of $593 per month if subscribed yearly.
The Pros and Cons of using Penji
Pros of using Penji
- Penji has affordable plans with no hidden fees. You don’t need to worry about projects exceeding your budget, everything is covered with a fixed monthly fee.
- They have a rigorous hiring process, only 2% of the top applicants are hired. As a user, you know you have the best designers in the business.
- They offer a 15-day money-back guarantee and with no commitments, you may cancel anytime.
- The customer support of Penji is exquisite. They are nice and precise with their attention to detail.
- Requests are handled responsively; they have an excellent turnaround of usually within 24-48 hours.
- Your designs are available on their dashboard via sharable links. You can easily share those links with friends or clients for feedback.
- Penji runs a special charity where they serve non-profit organizations for only $1 per month.
Cons of using Penji
- Penji is worth subscribing to if you have an average of 10 hours or more of design work per month. Otherwise, you may not get the full value.
- Communication with designers is done via email or the Penji dashboard. There is no way of communicating with the designers directly via video or call. You have the option to talk to the project manager directly but he will be the one to pass on your requirements to the designer.
Specification: Penji – Unlimited Graphic Design