Envato Elements is a digital asset subscription service geared to the requirements of agencies, designers, marketers, and other professionals that need things often or in large quantities.
- Unlimited Downloads
- New items added everyday
- Premium Access to EnvatoTuts+ included
- WordPress Themes and Plugins Included
- No item support or updates
- More choice on their Marketplace
Here is what we will talk about in the rest of this article:
Envato Elements is a platform that Envato Market offers. Its main goal is to provide artists, designers, and others with access to a large and growing collection of digital materials. WordPress plugins and themes, HTML templates, fonts, images, drawings, photographs, audio files, videos, and other material are all available on Envato Elements. In this Envato Elements review, I’ll show you everything this service has to offer, as well as its benefits and drawbacks.
Envato Elements members now get access to EnvatoTuts+, which offers over 1,200 eBooks plus video courses. Customers may now use EnvatoTuts+ to acquire over 1 million digital content and instructional material.
Envato, based in Melbourne, Australia, is one of the world’s biggest online digital asset suppliers. They have seven asset directories in total:
- ThemeForest is a website theme and template marketplace
- Obtain access to plugins, scripts, or code snippets at CodeCanyon
- Royalty-free movies and templates from VideoHive
- AudioJungle is a website that offers royalty-free audio and music
- GraphicRiver – a collection of graphics, icons, fonts, and logos
- PhotoDune — A large collection of royalty-free stock photos
- 3DOcean — CG textures and 3D print models are available from 3DOcean
In recent years, Envato has extended its offerings to include a useful website builder, online courses and tutorials, a freelancer marketplace, and more. The most impact has been made by Envato Elements. The “Ultimate Creative Asset Subscription” is what it’s called.
In this Envato Elements review, I’ll go through the features, functionality, and price of this membership so you can decide whether it’s right for you.
What is it?
What is Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is a subscription-based service that gives artists access to over 2 million digital assets for use in your projects. The subscription may be paid monthly or yearly.
Unlimited digital downloads are included in both subscription price levels. Customers that utilize any subscription (rather than simply the yearly membership) may now access a wide range of Envato Elements’ 900+ WordPress plugins and themes, thanks to a recent adjustment in their pricing structure.
You won’t be worried about download limitations or credits with this service. This offers the opportunity and flexibility to try out various visuals, files, and themes before settling on the ones that are best for your project.
Envato Elements’ digital assets are created by a large community of freelance designers. A revenue-sharing approach pays each designer for their effort. The content producers that provide the assets utilized in Envato Elements get half of the income.
If you’ve a WordPress site, the Envato Elements Plugin is a must-have. This plugin enables you to search the Envato Elements stock picture archive from inside the WordPress admin area and upload media to your existing articles and pages.
Over 80 distinct template kits and more than 1,400 page templates are available via the plugin. These kits and templates may be used with Beaver Builder or Elementor to build your website.
Who should use it?
For Whom Is Envato Elements Intended?
The following are among the major categories that may benefit from this service:
- Sound effects are needed by audio producers for their songs.
- Bloggers looking for high-resolution pictures to accompany their blog articles.
- Owners of small businesses that may benefit from pre-made business cards, envelopes, and website designs.
- More typeface, action, brush, and layer style options for illustrators and graphic designers.
- Podcasters that want to utilize audio in their shows.
- Starter templates and designs for t-shirt makers and creators.
- Video templates and stock video files are needed by vloggers.
- WordPress plugins and themes are required by website owners, agencies, and freelancers.
- HTML templates, WordPress themes, and other comparable assets are needed by web designers for the projects they’re working on.
- The target market for Envato Elements should include anybody who produces or consumes audio and/or visual content.
This service is a gold mine for individuals looking for the ideal picture for a blog post or who want to increase workflow efficiency by utilizing a template or starting with presets and actions for particular applications they use often.
Envato Elements may be very beneficial to WordPress website users. This service is important for WordPress bloggers, website owners, freelancers, and others because of its amazing collection of WordPress themes and plugins.
Envato Elements features
What can you do with Envato Elements?
Knowing what a software can do is the most important thing. Find out in this Envato Elements review which features you will get.
Now at time of writing, Envato Elements’ asset repository included the following items:
- WordPress Themes (1,116+) – Business, blogging, e-commerce, portfolio, multi-purpose (see out the top WordPress responsive multipurpose themes), and more.
- Forms, email marketing, social networking plugins, and other WordPress plugins (502+ products).
- Photographs (955,551+) – Many royalty-free stock pictures of high-quality technology, people, cuisine, landscapes, and other subjects.
- Graphics (over 24,335 items) – Objects, drawings, icons, vectors, and backdrops abound.
- UI & UX kits, infographics, and product mockup templates (52,716+ items) are among the graphic templates available.
- Presets, actions, layer styles, brushes, and other add-ons (2,064+ items).
- Fonts (6,666+) — Includes sans serif, serif, ornamental, and other fonts.
- Keynote, PowerPoint, and other presentation templates (26,654+ items).
- Web design Templates (2,281+ items) – This category contains admin, email, landing page, and website templates.
- CMS Templates (993+ items) – templates for Drupal, Ghost, Magento, Shopify, and Tumblr.
- Renders for a broad range of things (3D Renders (26,174+ items).
- Motion graphics and stock video footage (616,900+ pieces) are available under Stock Video.
- Product promotions, broadcast packages, and titles are among the 16,840+ video templates available.
- Music (19,501+ items) — A large selection of royalty-free idents and songs.
- Animal, cartoon, gaming, and nature sounds are among the 101,470+ entries in the Sound Effects category.
- Envato Elements now includes WordPress plugins and themes. There are over 600,000 royalty-free stock pictures to choose from as well.
Envato Elements’ material collection is constantly updated with new things. Despite all of these options, finding exactly what you’re searching for is still quite simple. To assist you narrow down your search, most of their top-level categories are divided into sub-categories.
Envato Elements License
What Is the Envato Elements License and How Does It Work?
Envato Elements makes things easy when it comes to licensing. All downloaded assets are covered under a commercial license. More information about this license may be found here. This enables you to utilize such materials in your client work as well as your own.
To summarize, licensing is as follows:
Only a single business license is available
The licensing conditions are the same for all products that may have been used in Envato Elements. You are granted wide commercial rights, allowing you to utilize things in client and personal projects.
Each time you use an item, make a note of it
When you download anything, you’ll get a single-use license for the rest of your life. All you must do to re-use an element is go to your purchases and re-register it for a new purpose.
There are a few common-sense limitations:
- Items cannot be redistributed or resold.
- Items cannot be used in on-demand services.
- You can’t utilize the things you’ve downloaded as a foundation for marketing in most cases. You can’t, for example, print an Envato Elements item on a T-shirt.
- If you quit using Envato Elements, you will lose your license.
You may use any of the elements in the collection for commercial purposes if you have paid for membership to the Envato Elements library. You won’t be able to download any more products if you close your account.
Any materials you downloaded but also registered for a task before the membership was terminated, on the other hand, may still be utilized for that project.
Envato Elements pricing
How much does Envato Elements cost?
On 2021, an Envato Elements membership gives you access to over 1.6 million Envato Elements digital products and over 500,000 stock images. Each membership includes access to TutsPlus eBooks plus online courses.
The yearly membership fee is just $16.50 per month (14.50€ per month in Europe). If you want to pay on a monthly basis, the cost is 29€ each month.
By providing a student email when joining up, students may save an extra 30% on a membership. Envato Elements memberships may be purchased at a 50% discount for eligible charity.
There are no long-term obligations or contracts in place. You have the option of paying yearly or monthly, and you may cancel at any moment.
You may download an infinite number of digital items with each membership. Just keep in mind that downloading an item does not imply that you own it.
For example, you cannot download an item and then print it on T-shirts to sell commercially, nor can you resell an asset that you have downloaded. Read the Envato Elements licensing conditions to learn more about what is and isn’t permitted.
Pros and Cons
Envato Elements’ Pros and Cons
The following are the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing Envato Elements:
Advantages of using Envato Elements
- A single membership gives you access to an infinite number of downloads.
- All products are covered under a single commercial license.
- Every day, more things are added.
- Themes, images, videos, templates, design materials, and more are all available in a large collection.
- Price that is reasonable
- EnvatoTuts+ is included with every membership.
- It provides great value for money.
Disadvantages of using Envato Elements
Quality is a bit of a mixed bag
Templates, graphics, stock videos and images, website assets, typefaces, sound effects, music, 3D components, and more are all available from Envato Elements. However, while browsing the picture selection, it may seem that some of the photos are a little out of date, and that the part is made up of images that didn’t sell.
Finding the correct graphic may be difficult
You’ll spend much more time combing through a big number of stock pictures until you discover the appropriate ones for your requirements if you have a great number of them.
You may sometimes download pictures only to discover that the quality of those images falls short of your expectations. However, with such a large number of things to look through, you will almost certainly discover relevant, useful information.
Everything is in one place with Envato Elements. However, you may need to conduct a comprehensive search for the ideal pictures and still be dissatisfied.
All users have access to the same files
Another disadvantage is that all users have access to the same files. That means you might notice or hear the same things utilized by other businesses, blogs, or rivals.
This is the main reason why businesses want to utilize solely unique material. They own all of the material they utilize in this manner, and they may use it anyway they choose.
Keep in mind that when you buy stock material, you don’t really own it. You’re just purchasing a license from everyone to utilize it.
There is no item support or notice of updates
However, Envato Elements does not provide any technical assistance. Because it’s an unlimited membership and all material is provided by independent authors, Envato is unable to offer this.
This shouldn’t be a problem in most instances. For web developers seeking to buy site templates, WordPress plugins, and themes, it may be a source of worry.
There are no alerts for item upgrades or updates. Whether you’re using a current item and would like to see if it’s been updated, you’ll have to manually search for those changes.
A smaller inventory than conventional stock exchanges
Adobe Stock, Pond5, and Shutterstock, among other comparable creative stock markets, have larger digital collections than Envato Elements. One of the major distinctions between these businesses is that they either have a restricted subscription plan or ask you to pay for each item separately.
This may be very costly, particularly if they also restrict the number of downloads you can make to a specific number of daily, weekly, or monthly downloads.
Unlimited downloads are included with every Envato Elements membership. Keep in mind that their Video Template and Stock Footage libraries are still in their infancy. I’m sure the business is working on increasing these areas.
Why you should use Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is a great choice for anybody looking for WordPress themes, themes, templates, graphics, mockups, and other visual material for a low cost. The monthly fee is quite cheap when you consider the number of digital materials you have access to.
Envato Elements is a one-stop shop for certain users, providing everything they could possibly need. If you purchase for an annual membership, you just have to pay $16.50 each month.
For others, an Envato Element membership is a cost-effective add-on that matches their existing asset purchases.